What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

I buy 50lb bags of rice the dogs get fed rice as well so thereā€™s a rice cooker going 24/7 in this house lol

Wife likes garlic fried rice in the mornings for breakfast,Iā€™m going to make some rice pudding I think,Iā€™m having dry January Iā€™m off the herb at the minute lol

You wouldnā€™t believe my chicken bill every month dogs eat like kings 2 bastards

3 Likes

Not a stoner but he does like a chicken omelette for breakfast,feel like the kitchen slave between the wife and the dogs

13 Likes

Always end up eating bowl after bowl when I make vegetable beef soup.

14 Likes

My wife is looking some soup lol,been a while since I made any kind of soup,I do like potato and leek soup,Iā€™m kinda a fussy eater my wife would eat the lamb of God lol thatā€™s an Irish saying

5 Likes

Sheep :sheep:- Goulash (Pƶrkƶlt) ā€¦

ā€¦beside sticky rice

13 Likes

PERFECT!!

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

nice :slight_smile: I love Sheep/Lamb

3 Likes

Getting Sunday night dinner readyā€¦you guys are making me fuckin hungry!!!
Pork loin doused in dish soap and dusted with cometā€¦my god, manā€¦amazing.

15 Likes

I lmfao. Sounds like something I wouldā€™ve done.

My DUI, I went off roading, on a cliff, at 2 am, with no headlights on, then a mid speed chase thru the deserted city center.

Oy by the grace of God! Lol, I was such an idiot at 21ā€¦:smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Homegrown & homemadeā€¦I have fig trees folksā€¦

I freeze my figsā€¦its like natureā€™s candy and I make my own fig newtonsā€¦

14 Likes

some bbq pulled pork and some velveeta noodles. the velveeta pasta sucked but the pulled pork was good.

10 Likes

Yummmmmmmy!!! Looks amazing

2 Likes

New Orleans native here. I am living in Colorado now so quite the change in food, but I still try to cook my local delicacies.

14 Likes

Hmmm whole lotta main course, buttā€¦ what about dessert? Homemade cheese cake with strawberry glaze.

15 Likes

I miss eating like that I lived in Slidell and worked in Houma the Andouille so good

5 Likes

oh ja,i love it too!! honestly iĀ“d always prever sheep bevor lambā€¦for the more intensive taste :yum:

@Motaco ā€¦is that copped wieners beside the shrimps? not sure,if it match together,but it does look yummy!
over here we have sausage made of fish,thats why iĀ“m asking

1 Like

Capers are so good

12 Likes

Pierogis 24/7

14 Likes

:yum: yup they go good with anything including
Perogies! (Pedaheh)

3 Likes

I agree lol. Anyway I can get Perogie, pirogi, pirohy, pyrohy, varenyky, vareniki, peroge.

3 Likes