What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Cedar crunch sandwich. Get two pieces of sourdough round loaf bread, crunch lays potatoe chips on plate. Crack eggs and roll the bread in it then press bread in chips. Cook like you would French toast, except when both sides are done add mayo turkey bacon ham and provolone, cover with pan and spill some water in the pan to melt the cheese,… cut in half and enjoy. I’ll post a pic of it soon. It’s effing dank! Didn’t mean to reply…

6 Likes

Here’s the :sandwich:

19 Likes

120 days dried age ribeye,time to treat myself

18 Likes

Friday night burger grillin’

13 Likes

Oh baby, there is that sweet sweet glow. That’s awesome

5 Likes

Looks good. This is also the same as the classic american recipe. an american one might have a chopped carrot as well, but other than that it looks the same

1 Like

The dogs ate
Most of it lol,I don’t eat a lot of meat,I had this in the freezer…I’m not really into the dryage beef it starts getting a bit funky,older it gets the more it smells like cheese I’ve trimmed 8 month old pieces of meat
And they stink lol

3 Likes

Rock Cornish hens baked with red potatoes in paprikash

16 Likes

That looks good

1 Like

Last night dinner at a friend’s house…

FB_IMG_1614824205427

13 Likes

Pork Loin…

…on OnionBaguette

18 Likes

Lamb vindaloo and legit basmati rice until my face melts off! I’ve cooked professionally for a long time, and it’s the one thing I have yet to get sick of. Lamb vindaloo is the god of foods.

9 Likes

Omg had what we would call a burrito bowl! Starts off with a layer of rice , hash browns, bacon from left over breakfast , diced up sausage, cooked chicken seasoned , onion and garlic , red kidney beans , three blend cheese and topped with an awesome green chili . Freaking awesome!

15 Likes

In the windy city, fine dining at a friends house…

24 Likes

Walnut raisin cake bites
Bored trying something out,there pretty good but very heavy lol think I should of split the mixture into 2 dishes sorta reminds me of Irish Christmas cake without the booze lol

12 Likes

Damn tinytuttle don’t ever let anyone tell you you’re not a true stoner. Lmfao!

I had to read the ingredients list three times, like, “is he just saying random words?” :rofl:

Sounds bomb. :beers:

10 Likes

You have to go with the gestalt of the statement to derive an error correcting medium. :+1:

It makes perfect sense, at least that’s what the sativa tells me… :crazy_face:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Sorry I forgot to take a pick of a plate all made up cause I was too busy smashing it😄 Breakfast for dinner, my favorite meal anytime of the day as a matter of fact. Homemade biscuits and sausage gravy, country potatoes with onions and not pictured is the scrambled eggs that went with it

24 Likes

Where’s my plate?

3 Likes

Shit I would say I got you on some leftovers but that shit was gone the next day. Must have been pretty decent😄

3 Likes