16 Likes

Now I got corn in my teef and tacos in my neckbeard

8 Likes

Mango and strawberry smoothies with spinach

6 Likes

I thought this was well presented

4 Likes

Mommi was backing yesterday…

…half a sheet with the neighbors apples and half with plums from her Garden…

…with crumbles & raisins on top :yum:

14 Likes

You cant beat a nice cold bit of water melon on a hot day, when you have been smoking and your taste buds are firing on all cylinders :+1:

2 Likes

Actually you can @Shadey, when you’ve made a 20 year career out of cutting them! :joy: Now I just look at em, and think yep that should be perfect…but I cant stomach it anymore!

3 Likes

Too much of anything that tastes good can ruin it for you :crazy_face: except chocolate.

4 Likes

Touché. Now I want chocolate damnit!

4 Likes

I have some 100% cacao organic, its hydrophobic so I use it in my brownie edibles, I will throw some in my yogurt and see what its like, cheers. I also have 87% organic dark chocky bar as well, I get a buzz of that lol. Helps reduce muscle wastage after age 60 so a study shows as well as being a great anti oxidant.

1 Like

Thats my staple after meal pudding, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 4 heaped tables spoons of full fat yoghurt, 1/4 cup whipping cream, dark chocky squares broken up and sprinkled on the top. Raspberries like all berries are low carb, and actually inhibit carbohydrate/glucose release and absorption by the liver.

Last nights had some broken up meringue on it as well.

8 Likes

I usually do the cooking but I made Mrs Foreigner do it today.

I should make her do it more often.

Baked panko crusted halibut and chips with tartar sauce.

Cheers all

16 Likes

I cooked my last goose last week and had goose lettuce wraps…it was awesome, I’m trying to cut down on my bread/carb intake…

Today’s pig roast

10 Likes

I love eating raw meat as a snack but only to intimidate the neighbours. :+1:

9 Likes

images

3 Likes

Mi español es- how would you say, un pocito malo, but I’m pretty sure “pollo” translates roughly to “Polysorbate-60 and artificial pigeon flavours”.

Well, let’s just hope it’s artificial…

10 Likes

Friday night was cauliflower pizza night, Mrs Shadey had been to the dentist and could only eat soup so I had it all to myself.

Saturday and Sunday night was Thai take out, I had Padthai with jasmine rice and a couple of spring rolls. The meals are big enough to get 2 meals out of them.

Last night’s pudding was the usual cream, yoghurt, raspberries and dark chocky squares but with 2 tbs of 100% cacao and a bit of crumbled meringue on top, added to it, a bit bitter, but I like it with the raspberries giving a bitter sweet combo.

16 Likes

Mrs. Helios made a 4 layer cake for the party today.

Stuff to grill :sunglasses: be good to yourself.

18 Likes

That looks delicious :arrow_up: @Heliosphear! :slightly_smiling_face: The last of my tomatos from this summer :cry:

16 Likes