What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

8c43b855-61a2-463c-98e5-f3ab7d0cd715_text
Blueberry Cheesecake with a thick ass crust :yum::drooling_face:

18 Likes

I had to get clever with this one. Honey garlic beef bowls without the bowl

18 Likes

Wifey’s had a few girls nights out lately and they always hit our friends restaurant, I encourage she goes out as much as she likes but not without bringing me take away

Seared yellow fin tuna

Beef tenderloin

Freshly baked sour dough still warm with butter

Home made hummus

Another week of pumping surf over here and another week of casado platos

Air fryer Tofu sandwich with some of that dank hummus

Chick pea and brown rice salads with sautéed Portabelo mushrooms

Veg stir fry with Tofu

20 Likes

Did you eat all of that food? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Check it out…Matanuska Thunder Head and Vietnam Thunder Fuck brownies each pan has 10 grams and very potent…I eat one cube everytime when I go out boozing 2-3 times a week…

14 Likes

13 Likes

Making tomato sauce today. Some random pics of some cool ranch saucy doritos :stuck_out_tongue: Wish every chip was like that. Some plain but delish hotdogs. Didn’t have ketchup so used bbq sauce and mustard. Steamed the dogs. Buns partly made with whole milk powder, bacon fat and butter :drooling_face: Some smoked pork shoulder.

19 Likes

Is that a Marsala? Looks great.

1 Like

Zucchini, onion, tomato, sharp cheddar omelette.

I couldn’t stop eating. Ok let’s do a proper shot.

12 Likes

Is that what’s it called? I just thought it was just some breaded pork cutlets topped with capers…shrimp snacks

10 Likes

Ham-burger

12 Likes

Picked some corn off the plants to try it, threw it on the grill when I snapped it off and it was amazing! Juicy beauitiful sweet corn first time I’ve grown it. I have a lot more out there hopefully around 200 cobs total in the end

15 Likes

Baked some cinnamon chip scones this morning.

I could have baked them on two separate trays. This helps keep them from spreading - as does keeping them in the fridge/freezer prior to putting in the oven.

14 Likes

Food looks great but that’s one tasty wave! Much love

2 Likes

Lovely homemade buns and really cool to see all the sauce being made! Much love

2 Likes

Chicken Stir Fry

Big bowl of some Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
(Sorry, you can’t really see much from all of the paprika on top :laughing:)

Deviled Eggs

I ate 1, my wife had 6, and the dog had the last one. I’m scared to contemplate what might happen later. Pray for me :worried:
ezgif.com-gif-maker
:rofl:

17 Likes

I’m not a vegan, but I think this would be vegan approved. I’m also pretty sure it’s stoner approved - but only if they can take a little heat :fire: :sweat_smile:

My fresh homemade garlic hummus with fresh picked cucumbers, jalapenos and Roma tomatoes. Literally, 10 minutes after picking the veggies, I had my lunch prepared! :yum:

14 Likes

I didn’t want to have to clean a tiny bowl so I just smeared the ranch on the side. Panko buffalo chicken.

12 Likes

Mmm can’t go wrong with veggies and hummus :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Squid on a stick, didn’t cook it but I ate it, delish folks.

20220903_181204

12 Likes