What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Made Shrimp Pancit w/chinese sausage for the bar because my friends requested it earlier this week…it wasn’t my drinking/partying day so I just dropped it off and went to a small cookout at a rancher’s place…btw, my rancher buddy is growing my Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain…

17 Likes

Breakfast :fried_egg:

Sriracha :blush:

Indonesian. Spicy cinnamon-y notes.

16 Likes

Vielen Dank @Oldtimerunderground & @FattyRoots , i think the worst part is over. i called in sick today,so i have a week to recover :couch_and_lamp: :tv:

7 Likes

Colombian empanadas.

The other four didnt make the photo, but you get the idea.

Mmm con carne! Me encanta

14 Likes

I wish I could jump through the screen :joy:
giphy

Love me some empanadas :drooling_face:

9 Likes

BLT, Wright’s bacon, my bread, my wife’s cherry tomatoes (tossed w s+p ans some olive oil) and lettuce, dukes mayonnaise,
And for the satanic blasphemous-ness you guessed it: American cheese.

Bad lighting provided by movie night with the kids featuring megamind an oft overlooked gem.

Pickle also from the missus

Edit: Cut off shorts courtesy of dickeys.

10 Likes

Dependable long lasting jorts.

2 Likes

Shorts=last year’s pants :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

11 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

17 Likes

There are never enough empanadas.

Marinated boneless chicken thighs. Pan seared (give it some time). Steamed rice and a veggie. ( Use your imagination)

15 Likes

Mrs. Helios made the perfect pumpkin roll. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Poo-teen: Fries + steamed green beans + curds + bacon-fat fried Montreal smoked meat + green peppercorn gravy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

12 Likes

Some kind of turmeric rice shawarma beef and some mayo slaw.
Not bad really:

11 Likes

Supper after partying last night…something simple and cooked indoors…

14 Likes

Swiss chard, spinach, potatoes, corn, cucumbers and onions from the garden, and fresh rainbow trout caught by yours truly. :yum: I love this time of year… what’s for dinner??? Let me go for a walk in the garden!

17 Likes

At a friend’s condo for supper…she made the shrimps/mussels and I sliced the mangos

17 Likes

I don’t normally like seafood posts but I really, really like mangoes.

(Although I slice 'em french fry style :rofl:)

6 Likes

fried Potatoes & Blood Sausage with Eggs and some Cheese on top…

14 Likes

Sunday night it was Salad, Veggy burgers and home grown organic new potatoes. I had to take some out of the pot as their were so many and as they were getting bigger some were coming up above ground lol.

Bigger pots next year :slightly_smiling_face:

Monday night was similar, Salad, half the veggy burger that was left over, potatoes got sliced and fried up.

Last night I was back on the curry with a very nice Vegetable Byriani and fried Paneer Cheese.

15 Likes