What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

that does look damn good…sadly we don´t got that in my hood

1 Like

There’s a place here on the Hospital that has some fancy chef. They are a bit pricey but always a decent Menu of good stuff. All fresh and locally sourced.

2 Likes

Fuck I miss Anthony :pensive:

An absolute legend RIP

11 Likes

Brunch burrito

Cheese Ravioli

Plato tĂ­pico

Looks like shit but according to wifey this mustard marinated Tofu sandwich I made was the bomb and taste like McDonald’s… coming from a Vegetarian I wasn’t sure how to take that…

Hummus, sautĂŠed mushrooms and Pita bread

Tofu and vegetable Indian curry

14 Likes

English muffin toasted with cannabutter and topped with salmon caviar.

10 Likes

Nah mate looks like minute made but it’s not, no added sugar or concentrate in this one

1 Like

Don’t have the time to make it from scratch but I’m way ahead of you…

Fried salmon bellies, don’t have any pix but I did wrap them in lettuce…delish folks.

9 Likes

Good stuff!

Good to know. I always assumed that the breakdown was natural sugars as they claim nothing is added where as Mountain Dew would be added sugar. It can be confusing though for sure, I also thought natural was what was already in the fruit and added was refined processed sugar which is not great for you. I’m also used to European and Australian breakdowns so wouldn’t be surprised at all if the US adds some non-transparent trickery in their analysis.

4 Likes

bon appetite

10 Likes

breads with yeast is vital so is sugars in fruits and veggies i.e “Toilet Pruno”

1 Like

When fasting, I toast it and dip it into a salt infused oil.

8 Likes

I will give you 5 camel straights for that loaf

3 Likes

Deal :handshake:, I need to replace my addiction.

3 Likes

Love that bread hate paying 7-8 dollars a loaf for it though :pensive:

5 Likes

Some spicy Thai chicken

After I mixed it all up I remembered there is basil growing on the porch.

It’s alright but now I kinda wish I had that Ezekiel bread…

13 Likes

@Gizmo am I wrong with this assumption mate?

2 Likes

https://www.fda.gov/food/new-nutrition-facts-label/added-sugars-new-nutrition-facts-label

I was curious too, turns out that’s a new label feature.

I always thought the nutritional breakdown was from those burn tests they do with food to determine nutrient content, although companies have been caught doping food to cheat the results into appearing more nutritious.

(Nestle did it with milk powder or baby formula in China and caused a bunch of deaths, but can’t find the article)

Living in Canada I don’t see much US labelled food, but here’s one of our labels with a footnote suggesting all sugars are natural.

Thats apple juice by the way

3 Likes

Ever have Ritter Sport???

4 Likes

Almost…,ALL breads have carbs unless made without flour!!!
It isn’t the leavening-- it’s the grain!!!
example: a 1/2-ounce serving of whole-wheat matzo is fat-free and has only 49 calories, 2 grams of protein and 11 grams of carbs… no leavening.

4 Likes