What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Some slowcooked stew, as inspired by @Tejas.

Now if only I could get some of @SensiBowl’s fresh buns for dipping…

19 Likes

Man y’all are really tempting me to get a roast I don’t even eat beef anymore but man that looks so good and that stew smell :sweat_smile::drooling_face: yours and @Tejas both look fire

5 Likes

That looks tasty! :yum:

The bun recipe I used in case anyone wants to give em whirl!

4 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Thank you! Immediately upon opening the lid I realized I forgot the peas :rofl:

Got enough leftovers for breakfast too!

3 Likes

I heard most Rabbi’s get in to their trade for the same reasons.

Also if they are lucky they get to keep the tip :joy:

Back in Costa Rica for the week, first stop our favourite Indian joint. Never disappoints

Tandoori stuffed mushrooms… crack

Next day leftovers, of course Abuela cooked white rice as Latinas do for every meal even though there was Basmati haha

17 Likes

The stuffed mushrooms looks amazing, I need a take out curry soon, home made is not quite the same :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Snickerdoodles. Not your grammas Snickerdoodles either. Around here they’re referred to ask “Spank-your-noodles”. Very appropriate.

13 Likes

She has the whole world in her hands

8 Likes

Tonight chicken and vegetable stir fry.

11 Likes

100% mate, one of the hardest cuisines to replicate. So many ingredients that aren’t used in the Western world and even harder to get here in Latin America. Do you use ghee in your curries? I feel that makes a big difference

2 Likes

No, I keep considering getting some, I normally use a mixture of butter and evoo with mine.

1 Like

I feel like a cannibal:

Just don’t mix it up with MY seeds :rofl:

11 Likes

Turkey Ceasar, who knew.

14 Likes

14 Likes

Good eats

14 Likes

Mrs Shadey cooked last night it was by phone :smirk:

14 Likes

Great stuff, if you like the taste curry, mix in a spoonful of Patak’s curry sauce it will surprise you…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

beer n chicken n bowls :+1:

20 Likes