What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

and nice looking cast iron too! :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

That looks amazing @Tejas , now I want stew.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Buns for pulled pork!

18 Likes

Halftime good eats…

18 Likes

Pulled pork sandwich

17 Likes

BBQ from a new joint

I’m a tough sell but really very good

16 Likes

Last nights meal was boiled eggs potato salad and salad salad.

11 Likes

Something I put together, this is how I recycle an empty box of chocolates…I also know this has carbs but it’s my edibles and it also fucks you up…the top half is Sativa, Vietnam Thunder Fuck and the bottom half is Indica, Matanuska Thunder Head. Btw, I put 10 grams in each pan of brownies, very damn potent.

Btw, I didn’t eat any of the Fannie May chocolates, someone from the bar brought it in and folks at the bar ate them…All I wanted was the box.

15 Likes

I use lupin and coconut flour for my Brownies to keep them keto friendly and stevia for the sweetner, the coconut flour can make them a bit dry so I add extra cream and butter to combat that problem.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Snacking on some roasted cauliflower!

Hope all of your plates and pipes are full!

One Love ☆ DJSF

17 Likes

If you can find good firm Tofu that’s my go to, the soft like you’ll get in a Miso soup is ok but the texture is non-existent. I like to marinate it first, firm Tofu is like a sponge so doesn’t take long to soak up flavours(I posted a marinade a few posts up). You can also do a dry rub instead of a wet marinade, like cumin, paprika, cayenne, turmeric, cardamom… even a good curry powder works well. Good oils for the wet marinade are key like peanut, sesame or avocado. To cook I love the air fryer or a hot skillet even deep or shallow fryed works good. Use it in curry’s, soups, burgers, tacos, stir frys, noodle dishes. Good quality salt is important.
Doesn’t have to be Asian.

Hope that helps

Bless

7 Likes

I can’t stand the soft stuff unless it’s deep fried so the skin is thick and chewy, I like it firm as possible, when I add it to curries, but now I can get paneer cheese, I prefer using that as its almost flavouless and soaks up the flavour from what it’s in like tofu.

It’s nice to have a change of options though :+1:

5 Likes

I used to go to this Taiwanese place just for that skin.

5 Likes

It’s difficult to give your jaw a good work out when you are vegetarian, thick crust french baguet, when I was eating bread, was the best thing for a good chew lol.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Leftover bbq

14 Likes

Something we put together it was last night’s munchies, it actually tasted pretty good…

15 Likes

12 Likes