15 Likes

Lamb , chicken and beef and lamb MergueZ
Meat for Royal CUSCUS

17 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Sunday football halftime good eats…

16 Likes

Eisbein with Dumplings n Sauerkraut(not on pic)

14 Likes

tenor

16 Likes

Well-- I didn’t exactly PLAN to make so much… but made the mistake of over-estimating the thaw time on my bread dough… It raised in the crisper drawer to the point that it broke the shelf above it and couldn’t be removed from the drawer without disassembling it! LMAO!
So-- I mad a few trays of pretzel bites, a tray of pretzel ‘loops’, and a tray of cheese and pepperoni filled rolls… yeah, a few went missing of all of them before I could take the photo…

15 Likes

That’s too funny! :rofl::rofl:

Those all looks delicious :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Classic homemade vegetable soup

17 Likes

The classic pepperoni roll. A West Virginia favorite. The original pepperoni roll has stick pepperoni in it but I prefer sliced. I make the potato bread dough from an old family recipe that was handed down to me. There is no sauce and no cheese in a traditional pepperoni roll.

14 Likes

Loaded wraps. The lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper and onion are from our garden. Chicken is from “out back”.

19 Likes

Plum Cake n Coffee

19 Likes

That tofu steak looks good! I’ve been tryna go with a healthier diet and everytime I make tofu it’s just so soft and falling apart. I remember someone made me some before that was a tad tougher not like a steak but not like mash potatoes.

5 Likes

I’m sensing some East Vs West type beef about to be served…

But first I gotta get that bread

:joy:

5 Likes

Not mine, it’s from a local pastry shop. First time to have an honest to God cannoli. The thing just melts in your mouth.

15 Likes

That cut of meat is underrated, I’ve cooked them many different ways…here’s some pix of them…the crispy pasta is the best…

This way is good too with Jasmine rice.

20211022_163147

16 Likes

Kitchen sink chili, includes bacon, coffee, coco powder, pepsi, and for some reason vegetable broth :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

13 Likes

chopped salad :drooling_face:

16 Likes