What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

YES!!
That’s exactly what I do! :+1: :+1:
and a dash of your fav. hot sauce just before you close it up…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I used to do that also but I’ve found that using it at its raw form without sauteing I get a more pronounced flavors from the onions/jalapenos in my omelets…
I have a small smoked ham hock that I’m gonna throw in my crock pot with veggies from my garden…mushrooms were store bought.

17 Likes

Oops, I did it again…

15 Likes

Have you been to see your cardiologist again :thinking:

2 Likes

Just made up a fresh batch of canni-fudge from a new recipe.
This is the easiest stuff in the world to make.

3 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
1 can of condensed milk
1/4 cup of canna butter (I make my butter 1oz to 1lb of butter)
1 cup of nuts (optional)

Put chips, butter, and milk in a microwave-proof bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, stir, microwave on HIGH for another 2 minutes, stir until smooth.

Pour/smooth fudge into an 8X8 glass dish that’s been buttered.
Place in fridge for 2hrs.

WARNING:
you should make TWO batches of this…one with canna butter, one with regular, and put them in TWO DIFFERENT PLACES. Maybe put nuts in one, leave the other one plain, cuz when you have a piece of this?..you’re gonna want another, another, and maybe another, so it’s important to have REGULAR fudge for the followup pieces :wink:

EDIT
You can increase butter up to maybe 1/2 cup?..My brother-in-law says when he has a piece of THAT fudge, he’s lost for about 4hrs.

Lob

7 Likes

Cuban and cafe con leche

15 Likes

You might want to double or even triple the regular fudge for when the special fudge gives you the munchies.

1 Like

Homemade enchiladas, roasted guajillio, ancho and arbol peppers, roasted onion, roast garlic, roast garden garden tomato, spices in the sauce, finely ground beef, a little refried bean, hatch pepper, onion , homemade spice mix in the filling, Corn tortillas, Sharp cheddar and Cotilla cheese. A slight bit of dill pickle relish and sour cream on the side to chill out the heat factor. Comfort food!!!

19 Likes

Any chance you could share that recipe? I have a simple enchilada recipe that just doesn’t cut it and I would love a more complex one with more flavor.

1 Like

Pork chop apple salad

14 Likes

Chicken and waffles yesterday’s lunch

19 Likes

For the sauce see above

3 Likes

For the meat I use basically a homemade Mexican spice mix, I fry the tortillas briefly in oil (5 seconds a side), drain off excess oil, then dip in the sauce before rolling the enchilada. A good blender goes a long way for the sauce…

2 Likes

7 Likes

best bubble gum hands down!!

1 Like

Chicken Fingers (minus the whip cream :joy:)

And some Chicken Parm

ezgif.com-gif-maker

20 Likes

Melted cheese wraps…good eats folks.

12 Likes

14 Likes

That’s the recipe I use…and for truffles–omit the canna butter- and whip-in 1/4-1/3 cup alcohol of choice… chill,roll into balls and coat in cocoa powder or roll in sprinkles/chipped nuts…
I use spiced Rum, Cherry Cordials, or Jack Daniels at Christmas…everyone asks for them…

2 Likes

Great suggestions.
I’m a Goslings Rum fan…so will give that a shot next. Especially rum that’s had weed soaking in it for a month :slight_smile:

Lob

2 Likes