What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

quesidilla kick
done paying for fast food. ā€¦for supper atleastā€¦

been very disappointed with most places anyway

17 Likes

19 Likes

Chronic no more heroic doses of THC? :grin:

3 Likes

I have been eating these infused coconut oil capsules that I made using Northern Berry x LSD from @smokenhike

:crazy_face:

16 Likes

They you go! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I make infused coco oil as well! Itā€™s some awesome stuff. I mix 1 part activated oil with 5 parts coco oil. Then simmer. And fill vials. They are wicked fun. They also do great for us when we want to sleep hard. They mess you up good. Iā€™m kicking around the idea of making some infused oil with a ton of apple fritter larfā€¦ would be awesome in capsules. We tried kratom for a while until we couldnā€™t handle what it did to our digestive system. We started by eating/drinking a cup of the dry powder, then it was easier to take a bunch by making capsulesā€¦ so Iā€™m stocked up on capsules and I have a little machine that helps outā€¦

4 Likes

Nice caps man

2 Likes

I agree. I love them. Very good for sleep or pain.

I have to get one of those. Or make my own.

2 Likes

Definitely a go to for pain and sleep. They are awesome for this. Iā€™m fixing on taking one here in a minute, Iā€™ve had a rough dayā€¦ been working construction on our property in wildfire smokeā€¦ canā€™t see out the back acre. :confused: smoke sucks. I killed my migraine. Now to be comfortable and numb to the muscles.

10 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: Another Two of my Favorites :mage:

snalescrawfish

10 Likes

12 ounce bone-in Filet topped with Maryland Blue Crab and house-made Hollandaise, grilled asparagus and fresh shaved summer truffles. Drank a 2019 Eight Years in the Desert (Orin Swift - Zinfandel. Syrah, Petite Syrah, Grenache)

13 Likes

Oh Godā€¦drooooooooolā€¦

3 Likes

What is it?
Never seen that kind of extract before??

3 Likes

Just made a batch of ham salad last nightā€¦been craving it, and hadnā€™t had it in many many years!
And with wasabi peas and Braunschweiger!!? Yummo! Just grab some grainy mustard!!
Then deep fry them legsā€¦ what a feast!
Helluva store Yā€™all got there!!!

4 Likes

I only use bud, but you can use whatever you want. Decarb it in the oven first, then add it to a pot of melted coconut oil. I usually let it simmer for 4 hours at the least. Stir it every now an then. Strain it with cheese cloth or your preferred straining method to remove the bud materials so your left with just the liquid.
You can add it to cooking recipes, or make capsules, or take some from a spoon.
It has a long shelf life, especially if you keep it in the fridge.

3 Likes

Ohā€¦okā€¦I make that all the time, but with trimā€¦I rub it on Draigs neck and joints for painā€¦
I saw that odd looking ampule with colored liquid in it??

3 Likes

16 Likes

Activated bho oil and coco oil boiled to perfection. 1 to 5 ratio. I took it around the time I took the picture, I donā€™t remember ne thing after lol.

3 Likes

missed a chinese order by like 5 minutes, letā€™s see what this new place bringsā€¦ 50/50 good/trash

3 Likes

ā€œbangkokā€ wings and pad see eiw w/ beef.

17 Likes