What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Question is, is it to par?

3 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws
the pad see eiw is good but the wings taste like grocery store frozen section

7 Likes

Can’t go wrong with some Thai food I like pad see ew but slightly prefer “drunken noodles” both are super bomb though

4 Likes

Right on, glad it was. Edit sucks on the wings…

1 Like

PHO!

17 Likes

One of my favorites dishes of all time :drooling_face: @Jinglepot

4 Likes

Chicken parm

17 Likes

This stuff is the best!!!.

3 Likes

I feel so good after I eat pho too. Probably all the broth. I get mine loaded (tripe, liver, tendon, brisket, beef flank), extra spicy :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Soft tendon and well done beef… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Today was the first time back for Pho since pre-covid. Happy tummy!!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I love going to Arthur, IL. just to go to Beachy’s…This was last night’s supper…I love the green bean chips…

18 Likes

Helluva steak there!!

We also have an Amish Market–and MANY Amish neighbors… but it isn’t stocked like THAT!!

3 Likes

Got a little Chinese action, im in my sweat pants and watching movies all night at work :laughing::laughing:

21 Likes

Chicken Philly on Cuban bread

17 Likes

A buddy’s wife made these last night, totally awesome folks specially the dipping sauce…she’s of Vietnamese decent and good looking.

14 Likes

Gazpacho manchego

17 Likes

Züricher Geschnetzeltes wit Rösti & Broccoli

16 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

17 Likes

Invited to dinner with a couple chef friends. We had a lot of fun. Started with a bottle of 2019 red blend from Southern Rhone and moved into a 2017 Provenance Vineyards Diamond District Cabernet (California). Pictured is Wagyu, seared beautifully rare with pan seared scallops, bone marrow fried rice topped with pineapple an cucumber slaw.

14 Likes

All around yum.

2 Likes