What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Sweet and sour ghost pepper fried chicken last night…the pain is real.

16 Likes

Pink Apples?

https://kissabel.com/

14 Likes

Don’t make a pie and leave it out… I mean now it’s pink :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yummmm looks so bomb love spicy food :drooling_face:

2 Likes

O man it’s some good food… im thinking a fat spinach salad with chicken and apple cider vinegar is coming next…that sounds good.

1 Like

I had a hankering…

14 Likes

Venny chilly :eyes:

13 Likes

I too, had hot dogs…no buns though.

10 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Nice!
There are some heritage apples that are pink inside-- those must be a cross…?
Good apples!

2 Likes

Stuffed crust pizza with ham, pepperoni, and italian sausage.

21 Likes

Is that parmesan I see sprinkled in the top corner :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Yes it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Beer tenderloin burrito from the joint next door

Home made Dahl

Wife made jalapeño poppers and quesadillas

Date night with my hot wife, well not quite a date our 3 years old was there too tearing up the place haha but as close as we get these days

Buffalo chicken sandwich on Texas toast

Brekky burrito

Beetroot, carrot, ginger, berries and orange juice

Smashed avo and butter sautéed portobelo mushrooms on a toasted bagel

Baileys ice cream

Burrito train

Standard

Tomato and ricotta Ravioli

Tofu stir fry with coconut milk

Same same but different

This week I’ve had my third interview for an online chef job and had to cook a demo plate that I created

:oven baked Mahi Mahi, Beetroot confit, garlic green beans, served on pea puree with a garnish of micro greens(this was the practice plate the one I did for the video was plated a lot clearer

Beetroot confit

Pea puree

Dish was mighty tasty if I do say so myself, wish me luck :pray:t4:

Next day turned the left overs in to a pasta

21 Likes

Ham and cheese :cheese: :yum:

19 Likes

Texas (No Bean) Chili

Ingredients
2-3 lbs. Eye of Round or Chuck roast. Cut into 1” cubes
1/2 c. AP flour.
1 28 oz. can of petit diced or crushed tomatoes.
1 carton of beef broth.
1 large onion diced.
6 cloves of garlic, medium chop.
1-2 whole fresh jalapeños, seeds, membrane removed and diced.
1/2 - 3/4 c. Chili powder.
1 Tablespoon Cumin.
1-1 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne powder.
Canola oil.
Salt and black pepper.
1 grocery store sized paper bag that has no holes.
Heavy bottomed pot or Dutch oven.

Prep
Pour flour, cayenne, 1 tablespoon salt and 1 tablespoon ground black pepper into paper bag. Close and give bag a quick shake to mix. Drop cubed meat in bag and gently shake to coat meat. Heat, medium high, 2 tablespoons of oil in pot/oven and working in batches, brown meat on all sides approx. 6-7 minutes. You may have to add more oil for the additional batches. Set meat aside. Save flour mixture in bag to use as the thickener if needed.
Add 2 tablespoons of oil to pot, then add onion. Cook onion until translucent, 6-7 minutes, scrape up bits of flour as you. Add diced jalapeños and garlic, cook until garlic is fragrant, about a minute.
Add can of tomatoes to the pot and add meat and juices back to the pot, mix well. Add beef broth until meat is covered. Bring to boil and lower heat to gently simmer for an hour, do not put lid on.*
*It is important to stir periodically so that the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot. Add beef broth as necessary.
After an hour, add the Chili powder and Cumin to chili, simmer for another 30 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking. At this point and if you used too much oil to brown your meat, scoop the oil that is floating on the surface. At this point the chili should be thickening up, if not, add some of the flour mixture to a bowl add a cup of the chili liquid to it and mix well with a whisk or something similar. Pour that back into chili and stir well. Cook another 30-45 minutes, the meat should be fork tender.
Garnish with your favorite toppings, enjoy!

15 Likes
9 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:that food looks sick man now i am starving come to my house a cook a few i can eat all day with these gorma :mage: dishes.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Berner Sausage…

15 Likes