What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Fired up the wood stove today for cauliflower pizza base with green onions and mushrooms, cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and some homemade seed crackers.

Heres my cooker with the seed crackers on.

Last piece of the pizza has a nice smokey flavour, I am seriously impressed cooked for 1 hour, and have had nearly 5 hours of heat from half a 16 inch long log and its still burning nice and slow. Might get another couple of hours from that piece :smiley:

15 Likes

That’s fucking awesome man! :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

Breakfast for dinner with some cheesy duck and chicken eggs. They look like polenta or grits ore something. Fresh eggs are awesome

Not pictured: its gotta be real maple syrup

14 Likes

these are so dank. :fire: :yum: :drooling_face:

10 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws Nice… How do you cook them?

Ohhhhhh… nevermind… :shushing_face::upside_down_face:

:dog:

☆DJSF

Lmao. Sorry, this was a no prep meal. Thought I’d share because well, they are too damn good to keep from you foodies!!!
Edit I mean meal, as in three pieces. Ha
Double edit hehe, now I get it :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

2 Likes

Perfectly done…

18 Likes

lengua tacos and steak tacos

16 Likes

Artichoke and dip tonight. …

14 Likes

This looks very good…love some lengua tacos…nice

2 Likes

only problem is the price went up :-1:

1 Like

Some beef burritos and chilli cheese burritos from TacoBell.
I know alot of people don’t like Taco Hell but I don’t mind it once in a while.
I was too lazy to make my own burritos tonite.

13 Likes

That’s a bummer I was thinking about hitting the local gut truck up in a bit :confused:

3 Likes

@chronix
last time i ordered taco bell they gave me the wrong order, shitty for me but whoever got my order received a shit ton of food. i got reimbursed through grubhub so i basically got a small meal for free, as far as the people with my food… i’ll consider it a good deed. lol

2 Likes

The chilli cheese burrito was good.
I just ate one of the “beef” burritos…either they screwed up my order, or they changed the recipe.
It was mostly filled with rice and very little beef. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Mmmm good…

20221006_145611

14 Likes

Crazy. Eating lunch with my Migos.

the food is cheap. On the road. Nice day.

15 Likes

This stoner is starting off the day with some shine…

17 Likes

Chicken parm…

16 Likes

Very cool… Congrats on the move…and on having some seriously nice antique pieces…hard to find the enameled cast iron anymore…

3 Likes

20 Likes