What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

perhaps an overgrow pot luck

1 Like

Something like that, I think there was supposed to be a get together…idk how that panned out

After seeing @anonymous4289 's chicken wings I had to go pick up some my self.
Got a “kids pizza” as well, and some garlic bread slices.
Also picked up my Amazon package with Jalapeno Pringles and some candies. :laughing: :grinning:

17 Likes

4 major food groups

8 Likes

What do stone’s eat?? …ugh, too much chocolate when they get the Runtz Kush Munchies :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

This is what this stonehead is eating!

14 Likes

That would be…
Fresh, frozen, canned and chocolate?? :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Loaded chicken

18 Likes

And pork belly soaked in 7up overnight. Is how we roll.

16 Likes

And sangwitches lol.

17 Likes

18 Likes

Duck, Dumplings & Cabbage

17 Likes

I cooked what in Germany would qualify as chili (not for you 'mericans I guess lol)

edit: spelling

15 Likes

What’s in it? Why wouldn’t it qualify? And isn’t chili Mexican. Not a dish unique to American cuisine?

1 Like

14 Likes

With 'mericans I mean all Americans, not just the northern ones lol

It was actually just a joke since I usually see some people fighting about what is a ‘real’ chili and what not… Kind of funny to me :laughing:

In this dish I put in:

Minced pork meat, onions, garlic, broth, hot tomatoe drink, pickled japalenos, corn, beans and a piece of dark chocolate. I love the taste of it :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Sounds good to me. Might have gone with beef but pork is nice too.

4 Likes

Sounds good, no problem. I laughed. I just wasn’t sure what you meant. Anyways looks very good. Enjoy!!!
Edit that is funny people argue over chili :rofl:

3 Likes

I usually take beef but the pork needed to go, it was left over from another dish the day before.
Next time I’ll try my hand on some Texas chili.

3 Likes

Arguing about taste is stupid anyway lol
We have a dish called hochzeitssuppe (wedding soup). I live in a place where two regions with a ‘famous’ hochzeitssuppe come together. People constantly fighting which is the best recipe on Christmas time :laughing: I have to admit that I picked a side lol

3 Likes