What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Everyone hates on lutefisk but I think itā€™s dankā€¦ not many people I meet can stomach it. What I mean is everyone thinks and eats different :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

Looked it up, not my cup of tea lol but fish in general is not my cup of tea.

We ones tried the surstrƶming or how itā€™s called. I made it like one meter up to the can before I noped out :laughing: I have somewhere a funny video in which you canā€™t see shit because it was at night but you here random vomiting sounds allt he time. A friend of mine ate it like chips though :face_vomiting: :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha,. Sounds interesting Iā€™ll look it up. Weā€™ve had some wild things, up hunting we cooked a bunch of elk eyeballs, sautĆ©ed them and put some Tabasco and pepper on them, and mowed down. :rofl: good times.

It was either that or the testicles, and we had taken 4 or so elkā€¦ so ya easy choice.

1 Like

If it tasted good, why not? There are some dishes I think I would like but I donā€™t eat them cause I know whatā€™s in it. :man_shrugging: the mind is weird mofo at times lol

2 Likes

It went down fine. I have no problem trying new things. Iā€™m game.

Specials muffins :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I posted my recipe a few posts up on this thread :grin:, but try it first before adding beans.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what inspired me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same as last night Channa masala but tried some extra firm tofu in the air fryer, was good and chewy, gave my jaw and teeth a good work out. Being veggie its hard to get really tough chewy things to eat. Probably why I liked eating stale french bagguets so much lol.

10 Likes

Very good seafood paella my friendā€¦ :lobster: :shrimp: :squid: :oyster: :octopus:

:ok_hand: :ceuta_and_melilla: :soccer:

1 Like

Itā€™s my friends version, the best part is the crispy fried rice on the bottomā€¦

14 Likes

I personally always rely on ā€œif itā€™s got a crunch then itā€™s a munchā€ Snoop Dogg.

2 Likes

Canna coco brownies :sunglasses:

16 Likes

image sushi burrito

18 Likes

thatā€™s pretty cool, iā€™ve never had one of those.

5 Likes

This was my first time went to a new sushi spot saw they had it on the menu and had to get it itā€™s really good would get it again

6 Likes

Iā€™m super baked out of my mind. This came to bed with me. :wink:

18 Likes

thatā€™s a whole lot of cake for one sitting.

5 Likes

I put it away after a few bitessā€¦dabs came to mind.

4 Likes

Taters :yum:

Edit covid wife wanted this. Iā€™m eating liquid bread :bread: :yum: :crazy_face:

14 Likes