What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Fried pierogi with onions butter and some hot creole seasoningā€¦or Old Bay whichever Iā€™m feeling. yum

19 Likes

I did have more the next day when I finished the curry off, I marinated it in Garam masala, which was very nice. I am going to try the french fries version see what they are like :+1:

1 Like

Scratch Buffalo chicken pizza :+1:

20 Likes

Mix seedless raspberry jam into the peanut butter first!!

1 Like

Already posted on the ā€˜Hotdog threadā€™ā€¦but is appropriateā€¦
Itā€™s a 2-dog night at our house! Air-fryer Angus Beef Hotdogs!
A chili-kraut with spicy mustard and mayo-- the other,1/2 mayo and ketchup (had to scrape some off) and 1/2 slaw.
Served with apple slaw and jalapeƱo street corn on the side.
Not the prettiestā€”couldnā€™t finish it allā€¦but was soooo good
!

18 Likes

That looks really good right now, I feel like Pavlovā€™s dog atm! šŸ« 

1 Like

Old Bay wings. Coat em in Old Bay. 400 for 18 mins a side. Skin is so crispy mmm.

20 Likes

23 Likes

Nice plates all!

We are going to need some sweet stuff too, how about a double chocolate chip bundt?!
PB240033

And donešŸ‘

23 Likes

POTroast and Gravvvyyyy!

23 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I like the cake or the pot roast more. I think I like them both equally for different reasons.

5 Likes

I like to roast my pot then eat cakeā€¦ :wink:

7 Likes

19 Likes

Good times man! Happy Holidays! Enjoy the seasonā€¦score some nice ā€œChristmas hashā€ :wink: !!! This is the best time of the year, enjoy it! :grin:

@Wuachuma whatup Bro :wink: ------ Christmas Hash !!! :nerd_face: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :joy_cat: :pray: :dragon: :dragon: :candy: :shrimp: :beers: :beers: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :cityscape: :sunrise: :star: :new_moon_with_face: :umbrella: :umbrella: :fireworks: :sparkler: :tada: :confetti_ball: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :dart: :thread: :thread: :toolbox: :dna: :telescope: :moyai: :star_and_crescent:

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Pork cross rib

16 Likes

Birds, on iron skillets

21 Likes

Oh my goodness that looks so good pot roast is still one of my favorites after all these years. I remember as a kid my mother would make pot roast and I hated it because it was just meat and veggieā€™s lol. Iā€™ve since come to my sanity and I love pot roast.

2 Likes

Bird had been on 225 since 330am, still another 6-7hrs to goā€¦

Everything else Iā€™ll start in the next few hours so updates throughout the dayā€¦ Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

That will be green bean casserole, Amish noodles (cheating this year cuz my homemade noodles are always hit or miss) and oyster dressingā€¦

Now Iā€™m hungryā€¦

16 Likes

Last yearā€™s turkey. It was fire.

This year I have the flu :frowning:

21 Likes

shit. same here. feel like hell. slept for 16 hours last night. gonna miss out on turkey n gravy :worried:

4 Likes