16 Likes

Jumbo marshmallow… x 4

11 Likes

19 Likes

Kielbasa chili dog :yum:

15 Likes

19 Likes

My goodness @PhilCuisine!!! :drooling_face:

You and Martha Stewart must be in cahoots together, everything you post looks absolutely delicious!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Getting the turkey out to thaw today so it’ll be ready to go on the smoker for 14hrs Thursday morning…

Lot of stuff ve be done before then

6 Likes

southwest stew/chilly, all in with, well all of it, bison and local cattle plus mostly homegrown stuff, lipsmackin’ good yo!
PB210018
PB210030
PB210032

Go Jets!

18 Likes

And chix zuppa with homemade semolina

15 Likes

The most stoneriest thing i do besides make up words is open a jar of peanut butter and treat it like dip for oreos.

Thank God i was passing attention… the auto correct originally made the word “periods” for oreos. I guess the swipe pattern is similar

2 Likes

I get the first danksgiving post because my wife will be working on Thursday. Took me all day, lol but it was good

20 Likes

Pot of beans and some corn bread. Always good :heart:

16 Likes

13 Likes

Asiago cheese bagel bun, with sharp cheddar turkey and ham, some Dijon as well. I’m done and still drooling…

16 Likes

Simple protein snack, nothing fancy…I love smelts w/o the breading…

15 Likes

Just a simple fries and gravy lunch today.

17 Likes

I do chili with mixed veggies-- My basic chunky 3-meat chili recipe, but to 1/2 the batch add tomatoes, and to the other 1/2 a bag of frozen mixed veggies-- the sweetness really changes it up…and tomatoes in chili is not my thing, but Draig likes extra in his-- so works out! LOL!

1 Like

We marinate strips of the extra firm, then deep fry as protein ‘french fries’…

2 Likes

Gotta be done right-- crispy yet still soft and juicy inside…hard to find anymore

2 Likes

Pizza tonight

7 Likes