What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

nice. that’s not an easy field to work in. best of luck. :+1:

1 Like

If all goes well she can work from home soon. That’s going to be an amazing quality of life improvement, and that’s putting it very lightly lol.

5 Likes

I will probably regret this :joy::rofl: Made with infused clarified butter, about 2.5 tsp = 200 mg total. Feeeel the burn.

23 Likes

I’ve got to report back that this was such a success. Ate about half (which is about what I’d anticipated and dosed accordingly). What an amazing slow roll, no racing “omg I’m too high” just really good pain relief. I gotta say, that Ardent, HUGE difference in the quality of the decaboxylizarion. Very glad I used the sunflower lecithin (for the equal dispersement of the the throughout the entire product). It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten the giggles, but this will be the first of many adventures, loving the not smoking, and exploring food options - this is going to be an amazing and fun journey.

And a cat.

14 Likes

17 Likes

Now I want chicken wings…
I prefer edibles as well myself. Works better for pain relief for me.
And…that’s a damn good lookin’ cat!

5 Likes

Legit, I think I won’t be back to smoking again, I’ve found how to go from here.

And what better thing after you’ve jist brushed your teeth? Why pistachio pudding and tea, of course!

I cannot say enough good things about this tea. Even with zeronsweetener, it finishes kind of dry, and it’s a very nice compliment to something sweet.

13 Likes

Bwuahahaha, as I sit here, critiquing the tea (fabulous) I’m like, lol, you are literally rating the grass of the fields like it’s this fancy, elite drink of kings. Maybe that’s why it was always a luxury. Lol.

3 Likes

I like to grow mint, dry leafs and make my own tea from what I have grown. It’s great I often make plants and give them away to friends. Mint grows wild here, so it as easy as plucking planting and watering. This is hardy stuff!

3 Likes

Starting early… errrr, late… 11pm pork Butt out slathered in yellow mustard and secret pork seasoning amd put in fridge.

2am after sitting for 3 hrs placed on Bradly Smoker at 250°f

… I was making cannabutter at the same time

Pics to follow tomorrow! For now… sleep :sleeping:

20 Likes

I love a good pulled pork. Damn now I want to smoke a pork butt or a brisket or something. I guess I’m heading to HEB after work. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks delicious thus far! Praise the lard

5 Likes

17 Likes

Breakfast grilled cheese.

16 Likes

So beautiful! Outta likes, but I likes it a lot! Looks so delicious!

1 Like

Dang @Prince I see you always posting restaurant quality plates, you’re eating like a king!

1 Like

Pork Butt continued, 6-8 more hours of smoking than a couple of hours rest, wrapped and placed in a cooler to maintain warmth and let the meat relax and reabsorb all its juices. It’s gonna be great!

20 Likes

More venny chilly

Last years jerky like it was made yesterday​:deer::eyes::+1:

19 Likes

Coming together

And a homemade bread bowl for two :dolphin:

Stay hungry🤌

19 Likes

Spinach pie, but with weed leaves instead :joy:

Plus some Cannajuice
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Both are delicious :drooling_face: