What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Costco carry’s them in their mixed cookie tins. It would be great if just those were available.

1 Like

Choc chip cookies
Banana breads
Choc covered Oreos
Brownies
Sugar cookies

We give most of it away to good souls

1 Like

Like these?

Only the store bought kind.

4 Likes

Makin’ myself really screwed up…

Probably doesn’t qualify as what I’ve been making. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep! They sell both of them here-- At Aldi’s!

3 Likes

Yeah I won one (isn’t English comical :crazy_face:) in a weed competition, came with the seeds and was very tasty :yum:

2 Likes

Lol. A frozen strawberry margarita. I was a gin n tonic man because their beer sucks. But i was the owner of that bar and folk buying you drink every night leads to heartburn. So I switched to margis for a minute. All the hookers got a kick out of that and slapped eyeliner on me, their way of calling me a bitch. I embraced it :joy:

3 Likes

Ok, it’s zero below zero out there and white outs on the roads in central Illinois…I had to make do with what I have in the house folks…this is my waffle cheeseburger.

14 Likes

Stroopwaffless for the win lol

3 Likes

Oh, stroopwafel are so over the top fabulous! Haven’t thought about them in so long. I know they’ll be available somewhere nearby to me. :slight_smile: Thank you so much for reminding me of these delicious circular units! Pot leaf hopper

2 Likes

Santa cookies!!!.

13 Likes

That’s funny

14 Likes

I cook better than these clowns too. I didn’t ask for the job. I am just stone cold pimpin :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing your name on here while I’m lookin at the food and havin the munchies. I dont know how I didn’t put it together seeing Tom hill lol I guess cuz this was about nachos and pasta, not haze :rofl:

1 Like

I tried to send my last comment here as a reply to you I feel like my phones messing with me cuz my reply’s never work right haha

2 Likes

Lobster Mac and cheese !!! I want some!!!

2 Likes

Made last night, potent as a mofo…

18 Likes

OMG that looks as dangerous as hell, I would end up messed up for a month and become diabetic overnight, because I would want to eat it all lol.

My low carb diet has gone out the window this last 3 weeks, always does at Christmas as Mrs Shadey keeps buying all the stuff I should not be eating like egg on toast with sausage and chips.

13 Likes

Last night was a loin pork chop (praise the lard!), red Diane yam and applesauce (Granny Smith and Golden Delicious). This is a meal I have regularly and always love!

Did you know that during the depression pigs were known as “mortgage busters” amongst poor farmers? It’s because they turn vegetable matter into meat more efficiently than any other farm animal. And they taste delicious!

13 Likes