What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Thank you! Awesomely interesting. Have it as a hot open face sandwich. Gravy is certainly easy to make. I definitely had not seen that coming! Most fucking excellent! d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

Freshly baked like me

15 Likes

I like big butts and I can not lie…

11 Likes

Pumpkin Pie is the best for breakfast with coffee.

2 Likes

Suppertime last night.

17 Likes

Asparagus, pasta and cheese. This amount is for the two of us, Mrs. mota and I, though I took a picture of only one finished bowl. Seriously delicious given it is so simple to prepare. We like spaghetti for this dish, though angel hair works fine too. Short pastas make it too difficult to eat, too many little bits.

Serve immediately.

Freshly mircoplaned parm.

Cheese

Thinly sliced asparagus cut on the bias. (You can just see the edge of the pasta water pan to the right.)

Veg in the pan

Asparagus and pasta in the pan.

Veg & pasta in the pan

In the bowl.

Finally, the cheese is there to hide the pasta and asparagus! HA!

13 Likes

That looks like a really tasty meal! You seem you have some nice dishes you’ve been posting up. Nice way to eat.

1 Like

Thank you. The Mrs. and I do like to both cook and eat, no doubt.

This is one of our favorite meals when asparagus is in season (which it is not at the moment, but I found some that looked decent and it had been far too long since we made this dish).

1 Like

That’s cool you found some. I like to cook as well, not always the fanciest of things. But we eat good. :yum: . The salad recipe you posted sounds great, I will make that soon.

1 Like

Cool. If it’s the Caesar salad, remember the key is the garlic oil. Make it 24 hours ahead. I’d be interested to know how you liked it. smile1

1 Like

I’ll let you know when I make it. It sounds great.

1 Like

12 Likes

I had Greek tonight. Looks delicious.

3 Likes

Tonight was take out dim sum. Mrs. mota gets home tomorrow night after an unplanned visit to Atlanta to see her mom. On to the business at hand…

Clockwise from upper right, BBQ pork buns (cha shiu bao), Pork ribs in black bean sauce, tofu skin rolls, and crispy spring rolls. Overall, I’d give it a firm “meh.” The bao was doughy, although there was a generous portion of candy-like pork filling. The ribs were probably my favorite. Tender with an influence of black beans rather than them being too assertive. The skin roll’s problem was the vegies hadn’t been par-boiled quite long enough, so they were a little too al dente. Ditto the spring rolls’ filling, though they were nice and crispy, and the skin of the skin rolls was good. Bottom line, the fillings for both were okay but not OMG!.

I killed most of it, but I won’t be ordering from them again. I’m just too spoiled for anything but top notch dim sum. (Where’s that emoji of me with my nose up in the air! HA!)

14 Likes

I’d be interested if she has a recipie? Looks amazing!!!

I made some lentil currently and turmeric rice. Was looking for a new recipie (I’m still searching for my favorite) and this recipie did not disapoint. I used chicken stock (didn’t have veggie stock) and omitted the salt. Added some spicy salad microgreens as well (its almost mandatory to add greens to Indian food :rofl::joy:)

5/5 :star::star::star::star::star:

https://theplantbasedschool.com/lentil-curry/#recipe

10 Likes

10 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Green olives @Pawsfodocaws

7 Likes

nasty olives.

3 Likes

Booooooooo they are very good. :laughing:

4 Likes

Good old beef jerky.

17 Likes