What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Whenever I see beef Jerky I remember getting some from my girlfriend at the time and giving it to my brother who didn’t smoke …we went to a families holiday party and he was falling asleep in between opening presents. That shit was medicated to the extreme and he ate a full ziplock :rofl: I’m crying trying to type this it was so fuckin epic :sob: :rofl:

8 Likes

Very nice. I have lived off that stuff a few times in my life. Hard to go wrong with jerky.

4 Likes

Snaaaaaaax

12 Likes

Did you know olives have pits?

I found out the hard way after being offered an olive and trying to choke it down quickly out of politeness. Thought I had broken a tooth.

2 Likes

13 Likes

I’ve heard of restaurants having to pay for dental work :grimacing:

I’ve also heard a customer request pureed crabcakes and a straw (customer had their jaw wired shut) :grimacing:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Staying in tonight, we just wanted a nice and quiet evening…for our New Year’s eve dinner we’re having homemade seafood …Happy New Year’s folks…

16 Likes

The Alden’s was dinner, the Fiorello’s will be desert. (Mrs. mota will be home later this evening.) Both are high quality products, and if you happen to live in the bay area, the Fiorello’s is by far the best pre-packaged gelato I have ever had. They make a bunch of flavors. Highly recommended by me, and not simply because I’m high. :rofl:

And a happy new year to one and all OGs!

11 Likes

13 Likes

Swish cheese and mushroom Pasty and English backed beans was last nights meal.

Home made cauliflower pizza crust cheesey pizza for lunch today.

12 Likes

Chili cheese fries.

14 Likes

I agree!
I ran out of my local made jerky so I got some from the grocery store. Not as good but still good. :slightly_smiling_face:
Tonight’s jerky

14 Likes

cut of the high rib with oven baked potatoes and red and green mojo

Happy new year!!!

12 Likes

…Mouflon Roast with vegies

Happy New Year !!!

17 Likes

For this stoner this morning it was blue huckleberry pancakes, which Mrs. mota graciously offered to make. G8PxQ8j It’s a real production for me. HA! That’s enough berries for four pancakes, two days for me.

You can see some of the berries have stemage. I think it averages about 20 - 30% with stems. Some of the berries also have flowers, but I don’t worry about them as much. The stems can be pokey, inflexible and more than slightly annoying, whereas the flowers are soft. It takes me about 45 minutes to do the entire container.

That’s quite the pile of stems. (No stems, no seeds that you don’t need.) In this container I also found a couple of conifer needles, which isn’t all that unusual. Again, more than a little annoying.

By the time I’m done, I always feel like I have voted (potentially multiple times xwi2Y3G ) in some third world country! rofl

In the background you can see our tower of tunnels. Our cat, Genki, loves tunnels! This one is three stories high, and he uses them all, sly little devil that he is. I have to replace the tower two or three times a year since we encouraged him to use it as a scratching post, which you can see he does.

Okay, time for some serious eating! I generally like berry pancakes with maple syrup, no matter the berry. Plain pancakes I’m more flexible with. Maple, mixed berry, chicken gravy (not really). I’m good with a variety. BTW, these are buttermilk pancakes, our usual.

We premix the dry ingredients into Bon Maman jam jars. Makes the making so much quicker!

13 Likes

Your meal looks great but really interested in the story on tin hash box . Definitely cool.

15 Likes

Venny Sheppy

11 Likes

I had to make it folks, my version of black eye peas for New Year’s day dinner(lunch)…I use bacon, ham and smoked ham hocks.

Also made a fig/peach cobbler…

12 Likes

Ahh, this I shall have to check into then :green_heart: I love Gelato! Thx @mota

3 Likes