What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

DELICIOUS PESTS WHEN ROTISSERIED OR SMOKED.

:+1:

:rofl:

5 Likes

Wild boar is fantastic imo :ok_hand:

It’s kind of like the other red white meat lol

5 Likes

Shrimp salad…delish.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Love me some Chesters. @DougDawson we have Zaxby’s down here also and Bojangles. I like Chesters the best. I love their fried gizzards. Love me some fried livers with some brown gravy.

2 Likes

@chronix, we have Chester’s in a few of our gas stations here. Love them and those potatoes, uhh !

2 Likes

oh that depends on what they’ve been eating. A true wild bore tastes like gamey nasty crap. because they’ve been eating any dead carcasses they come across.

1 Like

just had dinner at Emeril’s in New Orleans. my son and I opted for the 7 course tasting menus with wine pairings. It was fantastic and amazing. Emeril’s is so close to getting their first Michelin star.

3 Likes

pulled pork burger

17 Likes

17 Likes

Looks mighty tasty!

1 Like

15 Likes

Try green chilis, sharp cheddar, diced tomatoes and crumbled chorizo!!!

1 Like

Tonight…a wrap of Carne Asada, green chili’s, zucchini,peppers,3 cheeses, lettuce, tomato and Chipotle sauce… didn’t take a photo-- it was ugly as hell, kept falling apart-- but was SO GOOD!

3 Likes

Snickerdoodles

14 Likes

Poppers

16 Likes

DIY Iowa Maid Rite sandwich! Delicious!! I have the recipe if anyone needs it.

☆DJSF

15 Likes

Simple BLT. Woulda been a BLAT, but no decent avocado today. Delicious nonetheless.

15 Likes

Everyone is doing such beautiful work I have to join in

Leftover meatloaf hash

Packed out

12 Likes

Last 3 nights meals was a really nice curry with fried paneer cheese but I cant remember what it was called lol,

Mrs Shadey had sausage egg and bacon.

15 Likes