What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Three alarm fra diavalo Goat sausage ragu for your soul

14 Likes

13 Likes

I was invited to a small gathering and it was absolutely delicious…the presentation was perfect/flawless my buddy’s wife did an awesome job…nothing but goodness folks.

19 Likes

That looks amazing @PhilCuisine . My lazy stoner ass ate a can of corned beef hash with cheese out of the frying pan last, lol. Man was I buzzed.

11 Likes

@PhilCuisine, tonight it’s a homemade marshmallow for me. I really gotta up my game.rofl

12 Likes

Tonight it’s some Oregon straight rye…

11 Likes

shrimp tacos. shrimp, avacado, green sauce/salsa, onion, tomato, lettuce

17 Likes

That’s hilarious! Thanks for the laugh lol.

9 Likes

I recently found this Greek lemon soda. I’m not a big soda drinker, but this stuff is very unusual. Lightly carbonated and not overly sweet, there’s a depth of lemon taste with an awesome finish that I never experienced with any other soda. I make it sound like a fine fucking wine, but it’s just so unusual. They make a berry and, I think, an orange. It’s all about the lemon for me.

13 Likes

Happy National Sunday Supper Day…Every 2nd. Sunday of January folks…

17 Likes

orange :chicken:.

14 Likes

Man I haven’t seen Chester’s Chicken in YEARS!!!

4 Likes

I know!
I think this store is the only store left in BC Canada that makes/sells it.
I drive 73km’s / 45 miles just to get the chicken. :rofl:

5 Likes

Worth it :heart: HAHAHAHAHA, I drive that daily to work :rofl: :joy: :rofl: Chicken - much better destination IMO. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We made some tamales today.

16 Likes

ohhh droooool… home made tamales!
Nothing better!!!

2 Likes

made some :pizza: it’s really good!!!

16 Likes

Draig and our Daughter are both ill-- so our Son and I are having pizza made on paneer crusts I got locally… I brushed the edges of the crusts with garlic butter, then sprinkled them with sesame seeds…

His is ham, hard salami, bacon, mushrooms and pineapple… Mine is bacon, onion, mushroom and extra cheese…

Speaking of cheese-- I went a little nutzo on the shredded blend… it’s Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano, Fontina, Asiago parmesan and Romano-- plus mine has Oaxaca on top!!

Gotta let it sit before it gets sliced…and the smell is making me drool…

17 Likes

LMAO!
you hadn’t posted yet when I started mine-- then sat and waited for it to come out of the oven…
must be Pizza night!
Great minds and all that!!!

That looks DELISH!

2 Likes