What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Bacon anchovy pizza. Oh HELL yes! :yum: Loves them salty little fishies!

Outta likes, :frowning: , but damn Iā€™d like that!

3 Likes

O man was it good.

2 Likes

Pure darkness. The original chicken turned biscuitā€¦

itā€™s the cheesiestā€¦love goof troop :rofl:

8 Likes

smoked chicken wings w/ bbq sauce:

12 Likes

How about some pepperoni.

12 Likes

I like me some land jaegerā€¦

9 Likes

I need to get around to making some bear pepperoniā€¦

3 Likes

Tonight for me was a couple of rib lamb chops

and a green salad.

Mrs. mota had chipotle beans and rice with chorizo pea protein crumbles. For the most part, she eats pre-made meals from Thistle. Sheā€™s tried several delivery type meal companies, but Thistle is hands down her favorite. It does appear substantially different from the other companies sheā€™s tried. The ranch dressing on my salad is also from Thistle, just some other dinner the Mrs. had before.

We eat differently today because sheā€™s trying to lose weight, Iā€™m trying to put it on. Oh, right, there was strawberry ice cream too, at least for me. Gotta fatten the old guy up.

14 Likes

Put this in all night, pork roast in bbq.

13 Likes

Nice video, @Lady.Zandra63. The wrappers are always the difficult part to home make in my experience. If I ever make lumpia again, Iā€™m definitely going to try this method! Thank you for posting that link! d8JBdDJ

A little something from Texas on my way home.

9 Likes

Low and slow pork belly in the ovenā€¦gonna bring the belly for growers night tonight, someone else is bringing the tortillas/condimentsā€¦my job is to just cook the belly, didnā€™t want the crispy skin this time aroundā€¦

15 Likes

Whataburger will be a whatahome for me always :joy:. few years back my sisters car got totaled by a deer on the way back from a festival ended up staying in a whataburger while waiting on the homie to come scoop us from Arizona let us stay there the whole day and night gave us free food saved us from the rain and there food smacks :grin: @Tejas

3 Likes

What kind of cheese did you use,and what is the filling plz? These look awesome, and I am looking for good Keto and vegan recipes!

1 Like

Man that looks great! Canā€™t even BUY Pork belly hereā€¦canā€™t find it anywhereā€¦then againā€¦only 3 grocery stores in a 20 mile radius soā€¦

1 Like

Loved that place as a kid. They had the biggest burgers. It was outside of Port author something like that Beaumont. Jack in the box was pretty good back then.

Smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onion and romaine lettuce on extra sourdough. It was delicious! Fiorelloā€™s gelato will be dessert.

Salmon & cream cheese sammi

12 Likes

Chilli cheese bacon friesā€¦

13 Likes

She told me what kind of cheese she used but I forgot, the filling was some kind of ham saladā€¦but hereā€™s a similar cheese wrapsā€¦

https://kimspireddiy.com/keto-low-carb-big-mac-wraps-ketogenic-diet-recipe-ground-beef-big-mac-sauce-roll-ups-appetizers-side-dish-lunch-dinner-completely-keto-frien/

I just thought of another way to eat the pork belly, this time without tortillas/condimentsā€¦the pork belly was a big hit at growers nightā€¦the next time I cook another belly I will post.

1 Like

Passion Fruit

Nobody can accuse me of not being full of passion.

10 Likes