What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Stonermade pizza slice

13 Likes

Delicious.

11 Likes

Homemade meatballs folksā€¦

16 Likes

Last nights meal was a vegetable curry with paneer cheese.

12 Likes

Meatballs :slight_smile:

Off to the freezer :wink:

Back with something good :bowl_with_spoon:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Another day another donut.

Must have been one of those five packs :lying_face:

14 Likes

Wasabi coated Peanuts & Choco Crossies

14 Likes

Polished off some stuffed bread my wife made, with Bulgarian sheeps milk cheese in it.

19 Likes

Few things beat a decent plate of nachoā€™s!!
Was a place in East Lansing on M.A.C avenue at MSU called 'ā€˜The Underrgoundā€™ that had several restaurants and a pinball arcadeā€¦the Mexican cafe there was known for their ā€˜Botanasā€™ā€¦ a huge platter of both flour and corn tortillas fried into chips-- topped with beans, shredded pork, beef or chicken, lots of cheese, shredded lettuce, picco de Gallo, guacamole and Queso blanco ā€¦sour cream or spicy ranch on the sideā€¦ for like $4 you could feed 3-4 peopleā€¦and still have $$ left for the arcade!

3 Likes

Wasbi peas and no bakes?? Who da thunk it!?

Tripe??? What is the dish? Never had the nerve to try tripe-- but the green olives have me intriguedā€¦

1 Like

OMG! I thought that was honey comb! ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Heh, wrong thread 2 x. Oopsā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

My version of pork Apritada, I added tripesā€¦ delish.

2 Likes

Thanks hun! Gonna go check that out!!
(snicker) honeycombā€¦ LOL! @mota eh, ya donā€™t want THAT stuff in yer tea hun!!

1 Like

Funny you should say that. I have one cup of tea a day, Twiningā€™s loose Earl Grey, with honey, though no comb. I wonā€™t tell you how much honey cuz youā€™d be like wtf! lol (1)

2 Likes

Not Yo Mommas Nanna Puddinā€™

13 Likes

Sounds like meā€¦I enjoy a variety of teasā€¦from Matcha to Earl Grey, Red Rose or my Dads special ā€œRomulan Death Blendā€ā€¦and either sugar or honey is a mustā€¦LOTSā€¦and milk occasionally.

1 Like