What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

That looks pretty good brošŸ¤Œ

1 Like

Gumbo and a salad. Very good!

13 Likes

Hec and some joe

16 Likes

Okra is highly underrated. Especially deep fried.

Looks good :+1:

2 Likes

Yes it is, and I love it fried too! It was really good. Having another bowl for breakfast lol

1 Like

I ate it and am now going to roll a 180ml cone:

8 Likes

Hell yes roll that fattie

1 Like

I grow it yearly and this year Iā€™ll be growing Purple okra alsoā€¦I still have some in my freezer from last yearā€™s harvestā€¦Iā€™m the only one in town that grows itā€¦

12 Likes

Like lots of geezers, I generally donā€™t sleep particularly well at night, and last night was no exception. I donā€™t usually eat breakfast until ten or so. This morning, however, Genki (our cat) decided he needed to be on the couch, laying down under the blanket with me. That was around ten. We slept until about an hour ago, when a friend called and asked if he could have some pot.

The upshot is I didnā€™t even start to actually eat until nearly 12:30. This was breakfastā€¦

ā€¦and it was delicious!

7 Likes

Made me some liver & onions just now, I also tossed in some mushrooms with itā€¦good eats folks.

10 Likes

For all the Cannabis infused hunger pains out here, Atleast in my area, KFC :poultry_leg: IS COMPLETELY GARBAGE :wastebasket:! Save that money and get something els!

I almost never have food regrets, but I do today!

4 Likes

Yeah kfc has been pretty bad lately for my area too. An hour and a half drive out I do have a KFC buffet I go to that is really good

3 Likes

KFC has gone down hill along time ago around here.
I stopped going there, doesnā€™t matter what location I go to, damn near every time I get sick from eating there food. It is friggin expensive for the quality of food too.

3 Likes

1000% . Spent $85 on KFC :poultry_leg: today, FK me I should have a billion percent went to Popeyes chicken instead, MUCH MUCH more quality at Popeyes.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t tried Popeyes yet. :chicken:

3 Likes

I used to love KFC but Popeyes is so much better IMO. Stopped KFC as soon as I found them. Got better sides as well.

4 Likes

Homemade is the way to go :+1::fire::chicken:

15 Likes

But KFC has that nuclear green coleslawā€¦.

6 Likes

Great, now I want chicken wings. :laughing:

4 Likes

Popeyes chicken is the shiznit

2 Likes