What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Thank you, this was made with a different sourdough start. The 1847 Oregon trail start. It turned out really good. And tastes wonderful. I just had buttered toast… later I’m thinking a ham and mustard sandwich…we haven’t bought sliced bread for a good while now. It’s nice.

1 Like

I’ll bet it’s great as buttered toast!

1 Like

It was really good. I’m going to smoke a bowl. And have some more. I can’t resist the Sour doughs dankness

1 Like

Ah, the post-buttered toast toke down! rollitup

1 Like

12 Likes

Breakfast for dinner.

13 Likes

Ham chicken mustard.

15 Likes

leftover scraps. spaghetti and a small burger.

Döner Kebab…

18 Likes

@saxo that image is giving me a Döner…

:wink:

2 Likes

Lastnights meal was toad in the hole beans and mash.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Stoner salad… :rofl: :laughing: :yum:

That’s a raspberry vinaigrette.

7 Likes

20230312-183559

12 Likes

I made no churn coffee ice cream with chocolate chips.

1 Like

OMG… we used to get em SO CHEAP because no one wanted them… now people realize whata great cut it is-- $30+ per tongue here!!

1 Like

I get free beef, pork, and chicken/duck eggs in my small town because I supply them yearly with my homemade strains to grow…my way of Overgrow the world folks…this year I have 7 different homemade strains for them to grow…

4 Likes

I could probably do a trade here with some farmers, if they weren’t so damned uptight about weed here… but a bar on every corner-- even out here by the farms!!
Go figure!

Lately, our family (Draig and myself included) are on a soft-pretzel kick…
I usually buy the frozen ones you nuke for a few seconds…but at $1 each, and 4 of us-- it gets pricey…
So-making pretzels!
This is my 2nd attempt to find the right recipe, boil time etc…
They don’t raise the way I’d like-- so next time, more yeast- and NOT using my bread maker to mix/raise the dough…
My arthritis will not be happy- but if it works better- it’s worth it!

14 Likes

Looks YUMMY! :yum:

1 Like