What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

I need a sushi night soon yummm :drooling_face: @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Sooo good! I love it!.

Salmon and Avocado salad…Good Friday meal…

12 Likes

Having some family over this weekend so I made a classic cheesecake :yum:

14 Likes

That looks delish, what time shud I be there?

1 Like

Mrs. mota was nice enough this morning to make me some comfort food, matzo brei. Basically just plain matzo soaked for a moment in water then cooked with scrambled egg. It’s really simple, like me. And that’s even fancy. I’m happy to eat a matzo as is. Yum. But this is fancier.

8 Likes

If you can deal with it being a little overcomplicated to make, I recommend adding some milk to the water before you soak. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lastnights meal was chees pizza, a veggy samosa, and hot pepper jelly with a salad.

11 Likes

10 Likes

I really like Freddie’s Root Beer. Tastes more like what I remember root beer tasting like when I was a kid than any other I’ve tried of late.

The patty itself was 3/4 beef, 1/4 pork. A little over 1/2 lb total. It was delicious.

12 Likes

Happy Easter Folks

I have 11 more days of not boozing/smoking…last nites supper at a friend’s condo… Chicken curry, good eats as always…

11 Likes

Had some stuffed peppers yesterday

17 Likes

Easter Lamb

16 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

Some kind of fish I don’t know.

11 Likes

Your supper was one fortune cookie, doesn’t look like your fortune is doing well atm buddy :wink:

2 Likes

Are those Chinese tater tots :thinking::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If those are turnip patties I’m jealous.

1 Like

Last nights meal was Fried eggs, chips, veggy sausages and english baked beans yummy yum yum.

11 Likes