What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

We have so many black berry bushes we pick 5 to 10 gallons of blackberries every year. Getting ready for some more. Also we have netted blueberries we grow. Also thay berries. And strawberry plants. Also on the farm peaches and pears. Apples. Everything you name it. We all have gardens and love it.!!! The tomatoes are mighty fine too I think. :wink:

2 Likes

Yogurt and Grape nuts…

7 Likes

Yer killin’ me!

Some of my favorite berries here…

1 Like

Dang, you got grapenut bushes too! :crazy_face:

1 Like

15 Likes

start to homemade falafel :falafel: :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Yumballs!!

2 Likes

Right on! Sounds delicious

1 Like

13 Likes

Are those Falafel on the left? Got some cucumbers or zuchini also? I used to grow both. Cucumber fresh is great in salads and sandwiches, veggie burgers.

2 Likes

Yessir falafel rice cherry tomato’s romaine red and white sauce :grin: @BudWhisperer

4 Likes

Yum! We would make Tsatziki white sauce. Good shit!
Sour cream, plain reg. fat yogurt, very thin cucumber slices and fresh dill herb. Great dip or spread on anything.

3 Likes

Late supper last night, grilled salmon…

11 Likes

Close your eyes and imagine:

Home made crusty bread, let to proof for 2 days before baking, sliced thick with a layer of bacon mayo and covered in old cheddar; toasted and then broiled until the cheese has a light browning… next to this a pile of freshly steamed broccoli with lemon/pepper seasoning and covered in finely diced Montreal smoked meat that was fried until it shines with a little liquid smoke.

:grin:

7 Likes

I got a bacon bagel instead of the sausage McMuffin I ordered. Not as impressive.

3 Likes

steak and eggs for dinner last night…

10 Likes

Extra cheese please.

13 Likes

this stuff is freaking good. :fire:

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes