What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Close your eyes and imagine:

Home made crusty bread, let to proof for 2 days before baking, sliced thick with a layer of bacon mayo and covered in old cheddar; toasted and then broiled until the cheese has a light browning… next to this a pile of freshly steamed broccoli with lemon/pepper seasoning and covered in finely diced Montreal smoked meat that was fried until it shines with a little liquid smoke.

:grin:

7 Likes

I got a bacon bagel instead of the sausage McMuffin I ordered. Not as impressive.

3 Likes

steak and eggs for dinner last night…

10 Likes

Extra cheese please.

13 Likes

this stuff is freaking good. :fire:

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Preconstruction

12 Likes

We used avocado oil, delish…

14 Likes

Its almost bbq season…what does everyone have for a grill?
No pic at the moment, but I take pride in my 20" x 20" 2016 charcoal grill…was a Walmart special for $40 canadian.
We use it about 30 times a year.

Here’s where it gets fun for me…
30 uses per year x 7 years = 210 uses
$40 ÷ 210 = $0.19 per use
$0.19 + $1 for charcoal and fluid per use

So roughly $250 for 7 years of service! Eff yeah!!

5 Likes

I have two of the square red charcoal ones. And a charcoal starter to save money on lighter fluid… they are smaller. But I love them my mother in law got me one @30 $. Found the other one for free. Hell yes!!!
Bag of briquettes and your set. You can make a ton of good food on them.

2 Likes

I’m jealous that you got a better price…lol

2 Likes

It’s a great price,…

1 Like

I’ve got two Weber’s and two charcoal chimneys. The grills were free. I used to do apartment maintenance, and over the years I probably had at least a dozen from people leaving them. Perfectly good grills. Mostly I’ve given them away. I bought the chimneys.

2 Likes

Wiegebraten on Bread with Coleslaw

13 Likes

prepared for later :smiley:

12 Likes

Cooking outdoors, I have these…nothing fancy folks.

9 Likes

First time making :sushi: sushi. Learning.

10 Likes

Looks good, I love coleslaw.

Lastnights meal was salad and boiled eggs with a big side of cauliflower cheese.

10 Likes

5 Likes