What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

I agree 100%.

3 Likes

How about a sloppy made Buddy Burger from A&W. (Basic cheese burger)
And some more CBD gummies…

11 Likes

oven top pho.

9 Likes

Last night’s dinner

14 Likes

Some random food pics. Been making some strawberry cheesecake. Sauce isn’t done cooling down yet so I had a “few” slices with plain strawberry on em. Will get thicker in the fridge. Has a nice touch of fresh lemon juice. Already ate half of one to myself, feel like shit but can’t stop :joy: :nauseated_face:

Braised beef plate short ribs , some BBQ chicken leg and a fuck ton of cream cheese (26lb)

This is where I got the BBQ sauce recipe from although I never put steak sauce in it because I never have any. Still very good without. I also don’t put quite as much honey. I use this stuff on brisket sandwiches, ribs, chicken and smash burgers.

https://amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/barbecue-sauce-recipes/kc-classic-bbq-sauce-recipe/

17 Likes

Baked spaghetti

16 Likes

In alot of pain tonight…
I havent tried this batch of oil yet, so starting with .4 of a gram to see how potent it is.

11 Likes

veggies ,potatoes, chicken with lemon an pepper only .
Eat for fuel not taste lol

13 Likes

Lean as possible ground Turkey 98%
1/2 cup sweet potatoe
1 cup of vegetable plain just God’s love :heart:

Pre gym meal

11 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes

I had more chicken wings and pizza.
No pics of the pizza…I am not sure what happened to it…? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Nope! Not in my mouth! The squid! :flushed::zipper_mouth_face:

:woozy_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Most of what you cook I could dig into no problem though. :plate_with_cutlery:

4 Likes

Not me, I love squid, specially if its stuffed…

14 Likes

I’m giving you love cause you’re brave! :flushed:

5 Likes

I’m an adventurous eater, how about baluts & snails?..

8 Likes

I’ve eaten escargot, I quite enjoy them once in a blue moon. :+1:t2:

Whatever that grossness :face_with_hand_over_mouth: is in the top pic though I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole, my apologies for not being as adventurous. :anguished:

4 Likes

Agreed. But I have a policy: “If it came from the sea it ain’t going into me.”
I’m also allergic to fish, don’t eat bottom feeders, and want to leave it at a Pig being the smartest animal I’ll eat.

Granted all this mean’s I’ll never taste over-intelligent and smug smile of a rapist Dolphin.

7 Likes

No squid but beans, steak and a baked potato. plus a hit of the hash pipe👍

17 Likes

Did some grilling tonight. Steak was for today, pork for tomorrow. Drank an awesome 9 y/o beer from the cellar too :drooling_face:

18 Likes