What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Most definitely!!! It is difficult to not “slip up,” but I absolutely notice a major difference in my energy levels and general health eating this way, and I know that it will keep my ticker going along with my lipid treatments for the long haul :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind a nice piece of deep fried haddock, or a lobster tail with butter again someday though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m horrified anybody eats these beady-eyed monsters. Same with prawns, wretched little creatures. Love a fresh fish though, right from the lake and into the pan.

I apologize to anyone for not liking their pictures of seafood, I didn’t grow up near an ocean so most seafood is very off putting.

Unrelated image to keep thread on topic:

8 Likes

Beef in oyster sauce
This is an easy one

tablespoons [oyster sauce]

tablespoons [soy sauce]

teaspoon sugar

• 1⁄2

teaspoon sesame oil/or toasted sesame oil

[garlic cloves] chopped can have as many as you like

teaspoons ginger you can use less if you need

[red chill if you want I leave it out

Get a piece of beef slice it thin cheap beef works just as well for this

small [onion] sliced

I changed this recipe for the better because this is the real Chinese way of making this not some white bloke on food network :rofl: come to think of it I’m some white bloke not getting paid food network wages

Slice your beef thin and dip it in some corn flour,into a pan of hot oil minute each side and out of the pan

Onion garlic and ginger in for the dance 2 minutes and back with the beef,now time to put all your sauces into the pan,if it’s to thick add some water and mushrooms at the end

If you notice that’s a real cheap ass chefs knife in using :rofl:
My neighbour gave it his knife block few years ago, I’ve sharpened that knife it will shave you the real of the knifes are junk who needs 6 steak knifes that’s how they fill the blocks

11 Likes

@Irishrocker
have you considered branding your bread-making? maybe ’ the grateful bread’? lol

3 Likes

Sounds like a law suit waiting to happen :rofl:

3 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

Beautiful basil and tomato pasta with home made Italian sausage

Some heavy whipping cream cuz it always tastes better with cream :rofl:

12 Likes

Bufallo wings tonight and gummies…and RSO

15 Likes

Last nights meal was veggy burger and mushroom stroganoff.

11 Likes

Suppertime

14 Likes

Taaaco night

20 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws
who skimped on the ingredients? lol. i had tacos earlier, the 2 lengua tacos are the worst i’ve ever had.

3 Likes

We were out of onions, and sour cream… I sprinkled habenero powder on them though. Nice spicy touch.

1 Like

i was just giving you shit. they look better than mine did.

2 Likes

They were dank. Glad we had them. Not pictured were the burritos everyone had.

3 Likes

More hot wings tonight. :laughing:

13 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws yeah, i had a steak burrito with mine, not bad.

@chronix i’ve had a craving for wings lately, have to find a good spot.

2 Likes

I have to find a good burrito place. Or make them myself. :thinking:

1 Like

prices have been getting crazy lately.

2 Likes