What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

They are very versatile and I have used them a ton cooking. They are very yummy :yum: my inlaws give us a huge sack of them every so often, dried. And we use them a ton. Like no joke 20 lb sack :rofl:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Being lazy again couldn’t be bothered to cook anything so had a couple of hand fulls each of brazil and walnuts and frozen raspberries with wipping cream, yoghurt and dark chocky squares.

12 Likes

[quote=“Shadey, post:1694, topic:70592”]Being lazy again couldn’t be bothered to cook anything
[/quote]

Same here, so here’s something easy and simple…I also ran outa regular bread this morning but I have rye/dark rye bread and hot dog buns…breakfast of champions, peanut butter, banana hot dog folks…

14 Likes

Ain’t that Elvis’ favorite? Hahah just need bacon :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Bacon, Chow Chow, Onions, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo :drooling_face: :fire:

13 Likes

11 Likes

stoners gotta eat

13 Likes

Three slices of bread, three eggs, three slices of ham, three green onions, and three uhh- and some grated cheddar cheese.

I call it the Good Morning Western.

17 Likes

Guess what? We had the munchies and this hit the spot…

18 Likes

That looks crazy good :yum:

5 Likes

@FattyRoots look what you done did now bro :joy:

Edit. :thinking: Why is it that, despite how many you use, there’s never enough nachos, in a nachos supreme?!

I’m always left feeling like one of those kids claw machines by the time I’m done, hands covered in sour cream and refried beans :rofl:

19 Likes

Thats just a nachos premium in that case.

4 Likes

Last nights meal was spring rolls and Thai chilli sauce. They had been in the freezer at least 6 months and I got tired of moving them out the way to get other stuff lol.

They were not too bad but a bit high on the carbs limit.

14 Likes

My version of fried eggplants…

17 Likes

Almost like a blooming onion !

6 Likes

…Shashlik & Chorizo

17 Likes

Italian meatball stuffed with feta, home made sauce by a actual Italian, Focaccia bread with 3 kinds of chopped olives, penne pasta with Alfredo sauce.

Now I got bubble gut… it was soooo goood.

17 Likes

Thanks for the tour, just ate now I’m hungry again. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Rare….Kinda!

It was a lovely meal, and was served up by my roommate; whom I was told, had gone out of their way to make sure “I came back!”

What does one DO with that information?

:woman_shrugging:t3:

14 Likes