What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Stuffed crust :pizza:

19 Likes
5 Likes

I used an air fryer for a easy simple supper…chicken thigh, mac salad and sauteed green onions.

12 Likes

The food in Mexico has been incredible so far

Some tasty beverages too

30 Likes

This stuff all looks freaking prime… nice selection of dishes and street food. Would love to try a few of those drinks too…nice post killed it.

@FattyRoots

9 Likes

¿Que es una marquesita?

My only regret is that I can’t like all of those pictures individually, food looks chronic.

5 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws thanks my friend, the Mexican’s food game is no joke :fire:

Crispy crepe filled with Nutella and salty cheese, pretty dank.

Haha thanks bro I could have milked the likes but thought I’d just bomb the page with a biggie

Only thing I can take credit for is the sautéed mushrooms and smashed avo on sour dough toast:)

7 Likes

12 Likes

I spoke too soon, gonna be eight hours until I like anything else :laughing:

Oh man that sounds quite good! Looked like a giant churro before I put on my glasses.

Aguacate makes for a good day!

3 Likes

That Chai Porter looks like syrup :stuck_out_tongue: syrup in a good way

1 Like

Left my leftover cone in the freezer, ended up in a interesting shape :joy: oh yeah, and peanut butter is the nectar of the gods :100:

15 Likes

It looks incredible!!!

4 Likes

20 Likes

In the pursuit of science

Today I intend to answer the age old question “Does the Popcorn button on my microwave actually work”

I don’t often eat popcorn or use the microwave, but I always wondered if the convenience buttons on the microwave are thoughtless marketing or well intended functionality.

I’m expecting burned to a crisp, but we will see.

Not a single scorched piece, and only a modest amount of unpopped kernels.

For a 20 year old appliance it was able to handle popcorn from the future with one button ease, and now I need to floss.

13 Likes

I play with that button on microwaves too… :smile:

I find I can usually add 10 seconds more before pushing too far.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

We had this at our growers night at the bar…

14 Likes

Scrimps and BayCon

13 Likes

16 Likes

That looks good, chick peas are so dank! Love em.

5 Likes

Chickpeas my favorite bean raw in hummus falafel roasted even flour for chickpea pancakes or wraps :drooling_face: @Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes