What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Mmm those look great, my grandmother always made rolls of oatmeal cookies and would freeze them and give them to us to take home. I would end up eating more of the cookie dough than I would baking them hahah. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Ninety percent of the berries in my fridge come from Mexico. I bet they are twice as sweet when they haven’t been in truck for two weeks. I like the way you roll :+1:

@MBVapester, man I could go for some chicken and corn right now!

7 Likes

It was great. Below the chicken in wire baskets were the potatoes. :+1:

4 Likes

Pumpkin halva desert :100::100::100::100::star2::star2::star2::star2:

2 Likes

Nothing fancy…

18 Likes

Breakfast of champions mmmm bacon.

3 Likes

We bake bread every week, this is my favorite. It’s called joghurtkruste lol

Just put a french style kind of pizza in the oven, ready in 15 minutes :drooling_face:

18 Likes

Jughurtkruste?? i never heard of bevor,i think…but looks very schmackhaft :yum:

6 Likes

Some fancy recepie with joghurt in it. It’s like a schwarz-/mischbrot but a little lighter and softer, it’s awesome with just kräuterquark on it. The first times we needed to bake two loafs because one was kind of already gone when it came right out of the oven lol

5 Likes

ok,You got me at “Kräuterquark on it” …maybe some Zwiebelringe on top :yum:

3 Likes

Snack attack before some grillin and explosives :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Apple cakes

21 Likes

Tarts :yum::wink:

5 Likes

Yesterday’s meal was bean curry, it was supposed to be a Dahl with Kidney beans and Green Lentils, but I couldn’t be bothered doing the lentils and we ran out of Kidney beans lol.

So it was Black eyed beans and black beans and a new type to me, Lupino beans which were horrible, but with the Dahl gravy and a lot of parmatian cheese it was amazing.

13 Likes

roasted cauliflower and rice

16 Likes

Today’s stoned breakfast, for the health

11 Likes

Pepper crusted steak, Brussels sprouts and mixed potatoes roasted with garlic and covered with a Parmesean Asiago crust…

23 Likes

Ichiban from my garden…simplest way to prepare/eat eggplants…charred skin and then peel and eat…

12 Likes

Yesterday I ate a charcuterie platter that was out in the sun.

4 Likes

New blue potatoes meet your friends farm fresh eggs🤙

15 Likes