What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake

19 Likes

That looks so good man :yum:

The wife of ordered in a small pizza last night, I have been so busy working on the house that I don’t have the energy to cook anything or deal with the pain when I am done for the day. I stole some of her onion rings and fries as well.

16 Likes

Stoners only, man. Gotta be baked to make cheesecake as delicious looking as that.

5 Likes

Stolen onion rings are the greasiest :joy:

4 Likes

Love me some Indian food. However, this place was a little bland tbh. They also didn’t have any more Gulab Jamon which was a letdown.

Mango Lassi, Tikka Masala, Naan bread

11 Likes

Burger night tonight.

18 Likes

Supper

15 Likes

Steak, fresh green beans and cheesy rice :yum:
Love my sear station!

20 Likes

3 Likes

That was the only reason I stole them, the fat content nullifies the effect of the carbs in the batter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tend to find that Tikka masalas can be bland, as they are usually reserved for people who dont like spicy food, so they have an option to buy from the restaurant lol, but if you get the a good one made right they can be very flavorful.

2 Likes

I like the tomato creamy base is why I choose it vs the Spinach base Sag Paaner and curry is often just a watery soup so I never get that first time at a restaurant. Indian spicy isn’t the same to my taste buds as Mexican or American pepper based spicy for some reason lol.

I’ve had it from California to NY to Florida and the best place was honestly a truck stop in the middle of nowhere Alabama, but you know it was good because all the Punjabi Truckers stopped to get a meal lol

1 Like

When you get the people of the same nationality eating their food at a restaurant you know its good. Most Indian chili is from Kashmir and fairly mild compared to Mexican or US peppers. Its things like cardamon, cloves, mustard seeds, turmeric, cumin, ginger and coriander that add heat and flavour to it as well as the chili. I make stuff for the wife and she complains its to hot, but has no chili in it just the other spices.

3 Likes

Yes! That must be why I like that spicy vs pepper vinegar base. It is the entourage effect, huh? Hahah

1 Like

A very beneficial entourage effect for your body and health, and why I eat so much curry. The vinegar base tends to be only in a few types of curry’s but I like it, it makes the heat more zingy :wink:

2 Likes

Back on track :footprints:
had to grab some Crawfish sushi :sushi: :fire:

11 Likes

Very jealous about your access to crawfish.

4 Likes

Here’s a decent site I have used before, a little pricey, but if you’re hankering for some :ok_hand:

1 Like

Appreciate it - I’m across the border and found one more local but holy sticker shock.

There’s an invasive breed in the waters here so maybe I won’t have to wait too long. Apparently it’s very tasty.

2 Likes

So good, I love shrimp, but crawfish honestly takes it for me, just more work!

When you get the chance,You Got to do a low country boil and put up a picnic table, invite 20 of your friends/family, and then sit for hours eating sausage, corn, potatoes, drinking beer or sweet tea and peeling them. It ain’t much meat on them, and your fingers will burn by the end of the day, but dadgum! That’s a good time.

I went to a place one time with 4 of My friends, they had all you can eat crawfish. By the time we were done we had eaten about 40lbs of it and they were making it so spicy to try and stop us you could hardly eat them :rofl:.

4 Likes