What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

I donā€™t really eat breakfast but Iā€™ve been staying at my friendā€™s condo and she loves making me breakfastā€¦ hereā€™s some more smoked thin sliced pork bellies served with pancakesā€¦

142959~2

16 Likes

Last night was a classic Caesar salad. Perhaps the single most salient point for me and Mrs. mota about making a Caesar is the garlic needs to be in the oil for a full 24 hours prior to assembling the salad. Longer than that and the flavor diminishes.

Iā€™m with @PhilCuisine when it comes to breakfast - I donā€™t usually eat until at least late in the morning, like noon. HA! Of course, if I had someone who loved making breakfast for me (Mrs. mota does, but she works) I be eating earlier too!

This morning I started eating somewhat early, just before 11am. Breakfast was a little piece of left over rib eye, eggs and three slices of bacon, all cooked in bacon fat.

18 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Sirloin Diane with a bunch of sides:

18 Likes

Outta likes.

Looks fucking yummy!

1 Like

hot dogs and burgers

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @thesamestranger!

1 Like

Tonight was take out for me. A classic Reuben sandwich and fries. It was excellent! I canā€™t remember when I had a better Reuben! It tasted like what I remember our local deliā€™s Reuben tasted like.

This was dessert. Super excellent!

14 Likes

16 Likes

Nice man that looks great, howā€™d they taste?

1 Like

Now you have me thinking about how to make a ā€œbacon Reubenā€ā€¦ :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Whatcha got stuffed in them peppers?

As for meā€¦
Iā€™m having my first attempt at making hot sauce. Here it is all blended up. Now its gonna sit and ferment for a week or three.
Wish me luck! :wink:

12 Likes

Good call @Prince my new go to candy bar and the best part is itā€™s only $1

8 Likes

The milk chocolate one is real good and the one with toffee is good too.

1 Like

17 Likes

Well-for this Old Broads 60th Birthday itā€™s PIZZA!!
Ham, pineapple and black olive (the families fave) and I wanted something different- so the other has garlic parmesan sauce instead of marinara- with grilled chicken, Bacon, Philly-style steak, black olives and onionsā€¦ plus a set of spinach cheese bread sticks (not shown)

Since I had to spend my day in the E.R (Our son slipped on the wet steps and feked his knee real good- now in a leg brace) TOMORROW is my ā€˜Meā€™ā€™ dayā€¦ stopped at the bakery- and will just listen to music, watch movies and do Art all day!! :blush: :+1:

18 Likes

Outta likes.

Happy Birthday, @Lady.Zandra63!

Sorry you ended up at the hospital, but itā€™s good your son got taken care of and is on the mend.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Lady.Zandra63 hope u enjoy ur ā€œmeā€ day tomorrow

2 Likes

Happy birthday!Ā°Ā°Ā°wooooot

2 Likes