What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

16 Likes

Those deviled eggs look so good! Course with mine, I like them so coated with paprika that I can’t see the egg lol

2 Likes

OOOOOH!

Reminds me-- I have Phillo in the freezer…and hazelnuts/walnuts in & honey in the pantry…HMMMMM… May have to do some baking next week!!

14 Likes

Doctor says he wants me to to do low/no carb diet for awhile. Fine I guess we will do it right. Wagyu NY strips for lunch and dinner.

20 Likes

Look all that fat marbling :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Breakfast is very easy to make, its really hard to fuck it up…

15 Likes

Outta likes.

That center one is particularly nice. It looks like at least one of them is at least an inch and a half thick. Will you reverse sear it/them? Takes longer, but when done right the finished product is far superior, at least in my not particularly humble opinion. :yum: :+1:

3 Likes

They got straight broiled for 12 minutes on one side 7 minutes on the other and 3 minutes for the gorgonzola to bubble and caramelize on top. They got a little baking soda, kosher salt, pepper, california garlic rubbed on top to make a crust (a tiny bit of baking soda mixed in makes some magic) They are so good.

2 Likes

Here’s brie on waffles :joy:

15 Likes

Thanksgiving Sandwich…

Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing… oh yeah…

12 Likes

10 Likes

Spinach waffle, houmos, beef kefta, tomato with feta and balsamic cream

13 Likes

How can you be out of likes at 8:00 a.m. west coast time (your time)?

Joe narrowed you down to 10 a day, didn’t he :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 your pickled carrots are amazing man. There going into my next dish.

1 Like

11 Likes

“Relocated” buwaa haa haa

12 Likes

Vietnamese take out

13 Likes

12 Likes

Turn that frown upside down. And you might want to do something about those blackheads.

2 Likes