Looks great either way!

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Spicy tuna rolls… :yum:

:sushi:

:fish:

:fire:

11 Likes

Nice choice and already looking delectable…one of my favourite dishes!

2 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

out of likes again … so to keep up here are some :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: for all your wounderful dishes!

1 Like

6 Likes

My wife would kick me out of her way for a bag of these right now. I’ve been planting chocolates all over the house over the last month so when she has a sweet tooth I play the game
“Figure out the riddle + in this general area” earn a Chocolate.

She loves/hates me for this.

I’ve come to this point as when I go out she hits me with the comment “I want a yummy!”. Now try and decipher this broad term, so I plant chocolates as my retaliation to this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful oysters !

2 Likes

Having supper at a friend’s house and she made this salmon dish, she knows I won’t eat meat on Wednesday during Lent…

16 Likes

14 Likes

NY strip, red wine, blue cheese

14 Likes

Looks delicious! I love blue cheese on my steaks.
One of the chefs I used to work with cooked me my first ribeye w/bluecheese butter. Been hooked ever since

4 Likes

hit up the local taco shop for lunch. forgot to take a pic of the steak tacos. pastor burrito and a cup of rice. new young cook didn’t do the best job but the steak tacos turned out pretty good.

9 Likes

I cooked this pork belly last night but it was no meat Wednesday so tonight’s supper is pork belly tacos w/steamed brussel sprouts and thin sliced tomatoes…

11 Likes

10 Likes

Burrito bowls are F-ing killer. 1 of my favorite simple tasty foods.

3 Likes

Awesome supper… my friend did a great job making this dish, she’s an excellent chef.

20240309_015400

18 Likes

You’re a lucky man! Enjoy.

Dinner last night

Mediterranean herb pork loin

:drooling_face:

11 Likes