What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Yeah, gotta have some fat. Never understood how people don’t like gristle but I suppose its a texture thing, I look straight past texture to the flavor aspect :drooling_face:. Actually making reubens tonight

3 Likes

i had some nice corned beef for st patricks day. i always hated cabbage but it paired well with some chopped up carrots/cabbage combo.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a redheaded Irish corned beef and cabbage raised ape, I can do cabbage but I love baby carrots and cabbage with my corned beef, the more carrots the better. Honestly could do without the cabbage lol

2 Likes

Why do I feel guilty when I have a chicken and egg and cheese biscuit.

1 Like

2fer, ten characters

1 Like

If you don’t count the dinosaurs , lol

You mean dinosaur nuggets?

1 Like

Hilarious

1 Like

Anchovies are totally underrated, we made something simple/cheap and awesomely delicious folks…

Puttanesca

15 Likes

10 Likes

Of course I made way too many reubens, I was super stoned and figured I could eat 7. I couldn’t!

10 Likes

Best pasta sauce of all time. Hands down. This made me happier ti see than it should have lol. I throw some fresh basil in mine and some chili flakes for a little heat. Yummmmm!!!

Edit for fun fact. Puttanesca translates to “in the style of the whore .

Or “stinky whore sauce” depending who you ask lol

4 Likes

Made some quesadillas di tinga last night, was going ti make haurachas but couldnt find tge big tortilla wraps, made some salsa verde, pickled onions, pico di gallo and grilled pinapple salsa, bought some oaxacan style cheese for the filling as well as some cotija cheese to crumble on top for a littke salt kick. I lived in mexico for a few years working as a chef and man do i miss the food. Cant find anything close to authentic where i live so i have to make it myslef.

10 Likes

My air fryer has changed my life.

6 Likes

Get a insta pot. You’ll be reborn. :wink:

4 Likes

I see several lamb sandwiches in my near future. It was delicious with that spud!

Just olive oil, garlic and rosemary.

This was therapeutic for me to prepare. The stroke I had in 2017 affected the entire left side of my body. What that meant for my left hand was I lost virtually all fine motor control. It became not so much a hand but more a club. Fuck. Over the years, my hand has slowly improved to the point that I could tie that boneless leg of lamb fairly evenly and without too much struggle. Hell, it didn’t fall on the floor once! HA! It not only tasted good, it was good for me in multiple ways! Win-win!

14 Likes

So cool to see that you continue to get better with dexterity…and what an awesome way to practice! Looks baddass!

2 Likes

I just got this one and i am now a believer. It makes shitty food so good!!!. Frozen fries have never been this good. Fucking mozzarella sticks… what!?!? And all the guilt free chicken wings that arent deep fried has been bad for my wing addiction lol.

6 Likes

Just grabbed a leg of lamb to make curry and tacos with this week. Pics soon come lol

4 Likes

lmao been there think I can pop over and help you take care of those?
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes