What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

that does look delishiss,Wally…never had “original” thai food in Thailand…must be much better than the stuff they sell in Europe

3 Likes

really is the best saxo,
im a big fan of spicy stuff so it suits me well ,
its quite addictive …

1 Like

oh yea,i would eat me thru the whole market…

6 Likes

:rofl:

Halloween is coming up, but I see some flaming bags of shit on the porch in your future :slight_smile:

That’s hysterical.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Late night munchies…

15 Likes

12 Likes

About to cook this chicken that I marinated for a day in a yogurt mix for about four hours.

16 Likes

Taco Tuesday for Sunday dinner

18 Likes

Omg, I want me some tacos now.
And that sauce!
:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Chicken in a yogurt marinade. Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, rosemary, pepper, onion powder. Corn on the cob with butter, liquid aminos, and brewer’s yeast. Cauliflower with EVOO, balsamic, salt, pepper, little mustard powder. Carrots with EVOO, balsamic, and some honey.

17 Likes

Every once in awhile I find a restaurant that I feel is good enough for me to take some ordering risks.

I ordered this. They called it a noodle crepe with Chinese sausage:

Best I can describe it is like an eggy noodley burrito. Very odd but pretty damned good. A little spicy.

18 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!
Yeah, once I find something that I like at a restaurant, I’ll usually stick with it. Otherwise, I’m usually disappointed when I stray.

That looks really good btw. Maybe I’m just really hungry, lol. Got some tortellini on the stove as we speak! :wink:

3 Likes

I love tortellini. Fun to make them. Enjoy!

1 Like

Oh yes, me too!
I never have enough time to make my own.
Though, the dehydrated bag from Barilla is pretty damn good. Frozen is gross.
Just a little butter, garlic, and black pepper! :wink:

13 Likes

I don’t really eat much meat and never really anything but chicken or turkey if I do, but heating that butter and garlic up in a pan with some pancetta before tossing it on there would be delicious. Looks really good still though! I’m definitely going to be having tortellini or ravioli next week. Haha

1 Like

Directly contradicting yourself there?! :rofl:
Omg, that does sound good.
I’m not a big fan of red sauce. Only on pizza or spaghetti. Mostly cuz it gets my acid reflux going hardcore.

Hahaha I always make stuff I don’t eat when others are around. I’ve eaten red/cured meats and stuff at a few times in my life and had to try stuff as a fine dining server when younger. So, I know meat is really good and people love it, which means I’ll use it for others. Not trying to push my beliefs on anyone else ever. I eat tomatoes almost every day and make sauce weekly. Love red sauce. Super glad it doesn’t bother me. I do use anchovies and anchovy paste in stuff though.

1 Like

Hehe, you shoulda seen the look on my wifes face when she found out there was anchovies in caesar dressing. :laughing:

1 Like

Well hell yeah, deliciously salty little devils that they are!

2 Likes