What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Hahaha That always seems to surprise people. It got me as a little kid for sure.

1 Like

Yup, same. But whatever, been eating that long, how could I let I bother me?

1 Like

Ok, I might have a problemā€¦

Why are all the best foods, the worst for ya? Lol
AKA rice, pasta, potatoes. Who can live without carbs!!?!!
Ok, end rant. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

WHERE do you get your skins?
Canā€™t find them around hereā€¦

1 Like

Hahaha Thats how Iā€™d be with some ravioli or tortellini too. I try to make a big salad and veggies to eat before I get into the pasta, but I struggle with portion control. Also, I try to not get a ton of calories until dinner, so I can grub out. I try to do dinner late too, because Iā€™m going to get stoned and hungry at night constantly. Haha

1 Like

Those potato skins or some twice baked? I thought they were some delicious looking twice baked potatoes.

Omg, the struggle is real!

Iā€™m sure they are.
Lady Z is referring to the cracklins.
Well, chicharrones.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh, my bad. Hahaha

I have a buddy who is a butcher at my local grocery store, he has been growing my homemade strains for the past 3yrs. and just gives them to me for freeā€¦btw, you can buy them at Walmart too but I rather make my ownā€¦I donā€™t know why people buy skinless chicken breastesess, just take them off yourself and save them and make chicken chicharrones folksā€¦ buying skinless chicken breastesess cost more and youā€™re missing out on the goodnessā€¦

2 Likes

The local pub in town had a refurb few yrs back and is turning out decent pub grub nowadays.

Mojito

Lamb rump in pear and cranberry sauce

Wagyu burger

16 Likes

I order the same custom pizza from Papa Murphies every time. Double pepperoni, extra mozzarella, heavy sauce, double pineapple.:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

12 Likes

Have you ever used crushed pork rinds to bread chicken for frying before? It is the best!

2 Likes

Nope but Iā€™ve used it in my salads as croutons ā€¦btw, I went goose hunting last week when I had 4 days off and shot 2 geeseā€¦this is what I did with them, goose breastesess tacosā€¦last nightā€™s supper after I got off workā€¦

Also if you guys donā€™t hunt and would like to try goose meat you can get them onlineā€¦a farmer whoā€™s growing my homemade strains letā€™s me, only me hunt on his big ass pondā€¦Sept. 1-15 the limit is 5 a dayā€¦I dont have room for 5 geese in my freezer so I only shot 2.

11 Likes

$750!

I could go outside and kick 10 of them to death right now.

Except itā€™s illegal.

6 Likes

Oo, I love me some goose breast!

3 Likes

Cooked right this is my most favorite dish. :yum:

2 Likes

I had an ol boy tell me onceā€¦
Cook that breast just like you would a steak, reverse seer, a little pink, wrapped in baconā€¦whatever. I was like, ā€œpink, no effing way!ā€
He wasnā€™t lying.

3 Likes

This is the wayā€¦

Not if you had a damage and danger permit, although kicking a bird to death might still be frowned upon.

I thought they were forbidden to eat here but apparently you can hunt them in season.

4 Likes