What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Yes it is. Was a perfect one too. Last few times before this last trip they have been meh from the store.

1 Like

Interesting. I never thought of trying that. I love avocados.

1 Like

take a deep dive into my chicken burrito:

12 Likes

Hey man, we donā€™t have any foodā€¦

Slack n chee

1 Boil pasta, but do it with not enough water.

2 drain pasta, but do it poorly, and before you hit al dente

3 throw in a little more butter than youā€™re comfortable using, and return to heat. (butter and poorly drained starchy pasta water is known as a ā€œjanky ghetto rouxā€)

1. As your shittily drained pasta water cooks off, drizzle your milk slowly.

5 use all kinds of cheese, you like all cheeses. Best blends are of the high and low varieties (think: government cheese (or Velveeta in a pinch) and a nice camembert as pictured)

There you have it, donā€™t be afraid to jazz it up with chipotles or bacon, or hot dogs, but if youā€™re first step is bechemel you fucked up haha

Or ramps or scallions, you rapscallions

11 Likes

Always gotta chef-up that mac! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No no no, chef it down my dude :smirk:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to grab stuff for pear, Brie, and caramelized onion pizza next time I go out to the store. Maybe fig and prosciutto pizza too. Iā€™ll throw up pics when I make them.

2 Likes

Put grapes and arugula on the brie pizza, your welcome :drooling_face:

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s how most chefs cook goose/duck breastesessā€¦I put a whole goose in my big crock pot and cooked it low and slow and the meat just fell off the boneā€¦Iā€™ve also roasted it in the oven, delish folksā€¦one thing for sure, I always save the goose/duck fat after cooking itā€¦goose/duck fat is actually good for youā€¦you can buy goose/duck fat online tooā€¦

These are my favorite pork rinds/croutonsā€¦great in saladsā€¦

7 Likes

10 Likes

That looks so good man.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so with @Pawsfodocaws! That looks so damn good!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Totally awesome eggplant snack, not air fried but used avocado oil to fry itā€¦

17 Likes

Iā€™m not much into eggplant, but that looks really good. Is that Panko?

O ya. They brought back blueberry barsā€¦I guess the almonds are a bonusā€¦ :fire:

8 Likes

Stir fry! Bok Choy, Onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, and chicken. Homemade sauce drizzled on top at the end. Served on Jasmine rice.

17 Likes

:hotdog: mustard, catsup, sauerkraut :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:ā€¦

15 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s upšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Itā€™s was dankā€¦

2 Likes