What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

My wife has made several loaves with your sourdough starter so far. She just started baking bread so she’s learning still. The first and last loaves were the best and the middle ones had problems with not rising enough. She takes care of that starter jar like its a newborn lol. Always worrying about if it needs to be fed, if its too cold, and talking to it lol. It reminds me of how obsessive I am with my plants. Heres a couple pics of her first attempts. Thanks so much @Pawsfodocaws for this, it really has become a fun hobby for her and I get delicious home made bread, a win for both of us.

The first pic was a cheese covered Focaccia bread that was really good and the second is a sourdough loaf she made this weekend.

18 Likes

Wow thats so neat to hear. I hope she continues loving it,. Remember you can always dry some out in case of it dying. Or i can send more :laughing:…i have a lot… anyways im so happy to hear all that and that bread looks great!

3 Likes

My wife is the same way with her starter. Wraps it up and brings it along if going overnite.

3 Likes

Wow! Let the new neighbor’s kids fish in my lil pond a few days ago. Today the kids brought this over. Wow! Just wow! Best cake Ive ever eaten.

17 Likes

Breakfast today. Hashbrown with cheese and ketchup grilled in the waffle iron.

12 Likes

I thought there might be more interest in this here than the Non-Political thread. Perhaps I’ll post it there too, just at a later time.

2 Likes

Homemade Kona Koffee Caramels / Coconut Cream Caramels / Vanilla Caramels with marshmallows :fire:

Been doing this for a couple years now the Coconut Caramels and Kona Coffee ones are so good…a couple people I know said I should sell them lol

10 Likes

Mmmm love ganache or chocolate cheesecake or chocolate mousse cake…whatever that is I bet it’s as good as you said :fire:that kid should start his own small cake business

2 Likes

Todays lunch- Naan Pizza…Sons was ham, pineapple and pepperoni…
Mine was more adventurous…

Sons Pizza…what’s left anyway…

Base with Alfredo- plus Sweet Baby Rays at one end, Chipotle at the other with Parm…and yes–pineapple.

Then chicken and pepperoni…

Plus Mozzarella and Muenster…

AND VIOLA! Sorry about the gross looking air fryer basket-- a LOT of the cheese blew off the 1st pizza–And this one!

11 Likes

Was some kinda mousse. Best cake I ever ate. Pretty sure Mom and Dad bought it.

2 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

those tacos look so good

4 Likes

@Kami

yeah, i wasn’t even hungry. smoked out the cook, so they were free. it would have been rude to not eat them at the restaurant.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure First Cav and his wife liked it :grin::wink:

2 Likes

Thats awesome man

2 Likes

Actually this is a Boston Pizza Chocolate Explosion. Company is from Canada. Maybe you guys know of Boston Pizza.

1 Like

9 Likes

12 Likes

Honey pineapple salmon…

13 Likes