What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

Broke a dang yolk. I make fresh guac each morning. Bacon fat, bacon fat, bacon fat!

9 Likes

I lived in Houston for almost a year-- worked as the Hostess at an Upscale Mexican Restaurant that catered to the Bands/Entertainers that played at the Astro-Dome…(Met ZZ-Top–gave me a $100 just for seating them and getting them water!) Anyway- we always got 1 free meal per shift-- My fave was Enchilada Suiza- extra jalapeno’s…
They eventually told me how to make a cheap version of the sauce!! :blush:

4 Likes

Mix 1 1/2 cup Verde sauce, small can green chilis, a half-can of cream of chicken soup, 1c shredded Asiago & cheddar–when all mixed/melted well, add 1/4c sour cream and stir-in!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

It wasn’t by chance Escalantes?

1 Like

7 Likes

Buttery chops… Stuffed with ham and gorgonzola. Jk that was for my Seinfeld fans

7 Likes

No-- it may be called that now-- It was La Senorita’s, but it changed hands so many times since the mid 1980’s, I don’t know if it exists, or if it just changed names/owners etc…
Has multiple dining rooms, and a room where you walk down 3 steps to a bar area…everything natural cut stone, stucco and wood. Even back in the 80’s prices started at $12 a meal!!

2 Likes

Deep dish and teriyaki bbq chicken bobs

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Vegan Cheese Tteokbokki

5 Likes