What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

I’ve got stuff more sour than san Fran bodhie

3 Likes

Wow, thanks so much. She’s an excellent pastry baker and has been talking about wanting to do some sourdough. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Dm me your post info. I have it dryed out so you can revive it upon arrival. Much love yall

3 Likes

Ahi ahi tuna with guac, cilantro, and balsamic. As well as some fresh chives

14 Likes

cold tofu with green onion and a soy chili oil sauce with a bowl of white rice perfect for a hot day like today

11 Likes

Looks real good.

2 Likes

That looks bomb

1 Like

Noosa sourdough co. So I can send you some just let me know :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, another member graciously offered to send us some. I really appreciate the offer. My wife is super excited to get into baking more and I’m gonna be the lucky taste tester.

5 Likes

Good eats outdoors last night…

14 Likes

My first time baking cupcakes. I over filled half of them and they fell apart taking them out of the trays.

Chunky Peanut Butter, Honey, Brown Sugar, Powdered Sugar and Butter with a thickening agent for the topping. Chocolate cake from scratch using real cocoa powder.

13 Likes

rice and beans with a chicken burrito

12 Likes

Cupcake liners-- especially the reusable silicone ones REALLY help!!
There is also a spray called ‘bakers secret’ if you really hate using liners…
Those look awesome!

2 Likes

I like the silicone ones. You can make all sorts of good stuff with those alone.

2 Likes

I know- right?
Just pop them puppies into a cake pan, loaf pan, whatever!!
Better than washing the pain-in-the-but muffin pan!

1 Like

Ahi ahi had me thinking mahi mahi. Haha. Both delicious. Always grossed me out when my dad and the guys would put that metal rod in the tuna to grade it and eat it raw though.

4 Likes

I like sushi but that sounds on a different level. … it was good thanks. That must’ve been one heck of experience.

2 Likes

They are the best I use them for egg cakes. Fudge. And also a humidifier for my bread loafs :laughing: many more to come hehe

1 Like

He owned a little spot with commercial docks and a small fish market that mostly sold to restaurants. Anytime tuna came in though he’d plug it to grade it and then eat that raw red looking worm. Still haunts me. Haha

3 Likes

O snap,. I’m down for that. That’s straights from sea to belly. Sounds prime to me man. :rofl: awesome thanks for that

2 Likes