What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

either of you use file’ in your cooking? Hardly hear about File’ or okra anymore.

shrimp tacos again:

11 Likes

No I dont but many do…especially in gumbo. And okra is a big deal in Cajun Gumbo. Many also eat the okra stewed down with tomato. I love it fried

2 Likes

Dinner tonight ‘de-constructed stuffed peppers’’ or Italian Beef and Peppers.
I browned some Carne Piccata then simmered it for about an hour with Garlic, Italian herbs, reduced beef stock, tomato paste, Worcestershire and onion. Then I sautéed peppers and onions with garlic and Italian herbs. Added a bit of beef stock and rice. Once the rice was done- I combined them, and topped it with cheese.

Yummo

peppers onions and rice

combined
finished .

13 Likes

I can remember my grandma stuffing the okra with seasoned shredded meat and frying it…awesome!

3 Likes

mushroom burger and some corn on the cob. Perfectly medium all around.

16 Likes

Some fresh caught cod with tomato garlic and white wine sauce. Delish!

15 Likes

Surf n turf at a buddy’s house…

14 Likes

15 Likes

This is a fairly in depth article. I definitely learned things I did not previously know, like how the Japanese grade their waygu, what the difference is between American and Japanese wagyu beef, and how to properly cook that $100/lb hunk of flesh.

Now, think of an excellent smoke report on a particular variety of weed. A full picture. That’s what you’ll get here only for wagyu. Yum!

Apparently, Teddy was a willing test subject. :+1:

9 Likes

Beaners and wiens. Been a minute but man are they delicious. Made buttermilk biscuits for dipping and what not.

18 Likes
3 Likes

brats and mashed potatoes

12 Likes

I thought this was cheesy garlic bread with a dollop of honey at first glance.

How did you make your eggs so perfect? That looks amazing.

6 Likes

Cut a hole in it, drop the egg in hole and cook in a skillet

7 Likes

13 Likes

@Prince

fried chicken and mac and cheese… two of my favorites!

4 Likes

Found a better tacho spot.

these were 2 bucks cheaper, and 3 minutes further. Even though a huge event is going down in town, I navigated through all the yuppies and made it the gut truck. Boy is it smoking hot out today as well. Woooo wee

12 Likes

ooooohh…PB Cookie sundae???

2 Likes

Another way is in the oven!!! :wink:

1 Like