What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

No work for 3 days and hanging out in the windy city with friends eating great food/dishes…

16 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

cheesy eggs and grape jelly toast

15 Likes

Late night snack. The remnants in the bowl are strawberries and watermelon! I already ate a bunch :yum:
I haven’t been able to find s good watermelon this summer and decided to find a farmer on the side of the road. Might only do that from now on!

13 Likes

Breaking the fast…good eats this morning.

13 Likes

I hope that’s real maple syrup. Pancakes that nice looking deserve the good stuff. :yum: :+1:

5 Likes

Interesting way to make banana pancakes. I’ve always used super/over ripe bananas and just whipped them into the batter. Another pancake trick people love, is adding a splash of fresh orange juice
to the batter. Pancakes are fun to make.

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of doing that. I may just have to try it the next time I make pancakes.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Our kids like banana walnut, or chocolate chip with blueberries…go figure!

3 Likes

Feel so much like baking, because finally have cool enough weather-- but being on KETO, I’m not gunna…
Was GOING to make chocolate orange scones… maybe if I still feel like it later and can find my low-carb sweetener, I’ll make keto cheesecake…

2 Likes

I just recently made Bolognese and BLT sandwich with turkey breast

10 Likes

Out in the country we call it dinner but when I’m in the city we call it lunch…this waffle sandwich was actually was good eats…my lady friend made it, she also made the pancakes…and yes, it was real maple syrup.

14 Likes

Nothing but good eats…

16 Likes

this made for a quick meal. Oven and done ez.

15 Likes

LambOnionCamembert(on dark bread)

12 Likes

14 Likes

Not the prettiest dish, especially on paper plates–but good stuff!
I went off Keto a bit with the bread, but had no other carbs all day…
This is Hamburger with Tuscan Beans in tomatoes with 3 cheeses, not counting the spoon of whipped ricotta… Was awesome.

13 Likes

Lovely looking hearty meal and beer to wash it down nice. That’ll keep you going all day! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

I done did it.

11 Likes