What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

Had to share this one; BBQ Chicken burgers with Feta / Spinach on a nice salad. Lotsa lotsa Olives & Splotches of Mustard

Cheers Gang

10 Likes

Last night…

15 Likes

2023, new year new start....... sourdough start 😉 - #366 by Pawsfodocaws

Sourdough pretzels last night.

10 Likes

Check out what I picked in ten minutes ! Going to be getting a ton more tomorrow

they everywhere

14 Likes

Also some more bomb food :shell:clam strips

13 Likes

The deer eat mine, but as long as they’re available, that’s all they want, lol. Beautiful conceited bunch of really tall urbanized backyard scavengers. I love seeing them swing on the kids swing set in the early morning mist lol most people don’t know they do that when youre not looking.

Here’s some hot dogs with sauteed grubs. :upside_down_face:.

10 Likes

That looks yummy bud

Silver thyme is my favorite

1 Like

Lol ya deer haven’t gotten them yet. They to busy trying to penetrate the electric fenced off orchard.

2 Likes

Lol, keep em busy

2 Likes

I just re strung my bow :wink:

1 Like

It’s cermon righhht for ussss!!!

1 Like
2 Likes

Thyme changes everything

2 Likes

Ill flush er out twards ya, shhhhhh keep it down lol

1 Like

Slivers be slinging

1 Like

Bro you are an absolute beast in the kitchen :joy:.

Love all these pics thanks for the inspiration to get in there this weekend.

2 Likes

We have these in the woods by my house.

These bushes get 0 chance to fill out. Me and my son are always demolishing every berry they have to offer :full_moon_with_face:. Love these things

2 Likes

Love the berries-- Hate Hate HATE those #!*&!# plants!
They have taken over almost our entire property-- and can’t kill 'em without poisoning the soil…
Getting a ‘‘Brush Hog’’ or '‘Billygoat’ and mowing them down-- except along the fence line–where they started…

3 Likes

Were taking them out of the ditch with the tractor here soon. There everywhere and in going to reap tons of berries! Just got to cut them back…